Reviews for Statistical Anomalies
Tea Party Of Death chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
OMG I LOOOOOVE THIS I PRACTICALLY HAD A FANGASM THE WHOLE WAS THIS A DOOMxREED SHIP CAUSE IF IT IS OMG I LOVE YOU BECAUSE IM TRYING SOO HARD TO FIND A FANFIC OR ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING A COUPLE ITS JUST OMG.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
There's a lesson to be learned here: Desire no one. Ever. This teaching should be applied especially in situations where onerous attention to detail is required, such as when one is attempting to retrieve one's mother from hell, to give an example. The seemingly unpalatable truth of the matter is that the act of falling in love is, in many ways, indistinguishable from a severe pathology. Behavior changes are reminiscent of psychosis, perception is distorted as is cognition, obsessive thoughts regarding the Loved One and compulsive acts are also common, and, biochemically speaking, passionate love closely imitates substance abuse, as such, the unpredictable but always bilious and festering atmosphere the state engenders is hardly conducive, and indeed decreases an operation's probability of success, which further illustrates exactly why the activity should be avoided, clearly Richards was unable to manage even this sliver of self control, so of course, like everything else, the ordeal was obviously his fault. Damn him.

Great story.