Reviews for Indira Moments
imaninja41 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
oh WOW. That was... really sweet actually.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Omg! It ended so fast, and now you need to update. Please.
NowOrNever10 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
they are the cutest couple ever! Jason and Indi 4 Ever!
Red X17 chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
This was sweet. :)
imaninja41 chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Aw... Bruce and Indi moments! I'm starting to love them! And Indi, such a little actress with the eye ball thing! Knowing you, I'm not surprised at Indi's music choices. Haha. Confession time... I like disney songs too... especially ones from Spirit, Mulan, and Tarsan.
Red X17 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Nice, Jason'll always be hound dog!

Can't wait for the next chapter.:)
imaninja41 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Oh ho ho! ;)

Jason, those guys are gonna kill you! Here's what my Dad does whenever I bring a guy home.

(Every boy I've ever brought home) "Hi Mr. Weaver, I just-"

"You touch her in any way I remotely don't care for, and I'll kill you."

"Uh,yes sir, I-"

"I have a 45 and a shovee, no one will miss you."

Tee hee... sigh... only one guy has lasted past the first date... the others just kind of... vanish.
imaninja41 chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Sweet! I like the fact the Indi stood up for those girls when they were being harassed, and the fact that they stood up for her.
John chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Please update this! I like it, and i really liked your other Indie stores, but i guessed you deleted them... PLEASE REPOST THEM!
GlOmP3R chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Wow, love it. U hav another story where jason comes backand she is dead, I'm confused, is tht connected to something els?
Red X17 chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I like this story. Please continue it.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I have a question. So far there's a Indira and Jason(robin) pairing and their daughter is Livy, and there is a Indi/Jason (Red Hood) pairing and their children are Steph and J.J, and there is a red hood and the outlaws livy and there is a batman and robin livy, right? Am i right?
PenNameAnonymous chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
awwww Jason is so sweet!
imaninja41 chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
aww... he loves her so much.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO WACK INDI'S DAD RIGHT NOW... GET A BAT AND/OR TORCH AND FOLLOW ME! I'M GONNA SHOW THAT OLD MAN WHAT A BASTARD CHILD CAN DO IN A FIGHT! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'VE GOT A FREAKING CHAIN SAW!
imaninja41 chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Reboot Indi's parents are even worse than nonreboot Indi's parents. Huh. I'm a bastard child too. My parents got married afterwards, but still, bastard child and proud over here.