Reviews for Stagnant
claritY10 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
interesting...i wonder where this will go
Shaye chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Continue. Great idea; original, and originality is quite rare. And hell, I like zombies too. Bring on the dead people! :)
Me chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love it!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Where in this did they exactly go back in time? o-O Anyways this was quite.. interesting. A slight virus-like zombie-version of Code Geass, how fascinating. I enjoyed teh way you played it out as well.

Although I wish to know what exactly be-felled our beloved prince :( And when they will go back in time? or would have.. and.. yeah..
mistfur chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You said all the right stuff; Time travel, zombies, and post-apocalyptic. Not sure if its my 'Dawn of the Dead' fan-side coming out, but I love when zombie stories have malls. :D Awsomeness. I can't wait for more!
les etoiles et le ciel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yay! I think the new chapter is coming this month c: I luvs it so far, this is really interesting I hope there's like some romance that's like driven by insanity. Ahaha. P.M. me if u need any ideas or anything c: I love getting into stories like that
Altair718 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sweet, a zombie fic! Looking pretty good so far. I'm guessing 'it's a trap' will apply next ch.