Reviews for The Commendable Institution
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Omigosh you're a doctor who fan? That makes me so happy! So does this story, even though it's sad...its pretty well written too :)
XxMerlingirlxx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So sad but so so so good xx love it u should write another story like this. If u do I'll love u forever and ever! Lol
irezel chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
YOU. YOU MAKE ME SAD.
CrashTheNinja chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
It's a genuine shame this isn't longer. It's really well written and sounds so awesome. And it's a tad more adult than the TV series, which is nice. Moar? Plz? :3
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I absolutely adore this fic: the pace, the banter, the memories,... They all fit in this (too) short fic...No, serious this was BRILLIANT! I do wonder if Merlin would ever get another chance. And the ending *swallows hard* so sad and so true...

Thanks!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is brilliant. I loved all the little touches that made it seem real, such as the brief reference to Morgana being dead to him, but especially the last line.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
you just reminded me why i dont ship merthur or mergana . great job :)
ElegantPaws chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Just delightful. Simply deligthful. Beautiful amusing use of language. I could see Arthur doing just this.
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is sweet, and newlyweds are totally like that. I suppose I was too. :)

"Ahh, don't be so hard on yourself. There's bound to be some girl somewhere willing to tolerate you."

"I'm flattered by your kind words, Sire."

That was hilarious.
requim17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Merlinnn :( Very sweet, and a great mixture with humour.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
The last *sniff* line...Merlin...*cries*
Cajast chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love you! I love your story! The world loves your story! D

This is lovely, my dear. So bittersweet and perfect. You know this is the way poor Merlin is feeling inside. (

Anything else you want me to betafish? Oh wait, there's one in my inbox. I'll get right on that. P

Also, rectifying the fact that you are not listed in my favorite authors. And on my author alert. And listing this as a favorite story. You know, I haven't done that in about...4 years? You're so special! D Just kidding. But really.

Sorry, rambling. Anyway! Love your story! Keep the awesome flowing my way. ;)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very sweet. Pleased someone is thinking of merlin when Arthur gets married.

And why isn't Hunith here given that where Gwen stayed and Merlin and Arthur escaped to?
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Poor Merlin. I cried when Freya died. I was like "NOoooo!"

Why? WHY! NOT FREYA! It's not fair to Merlin. The only one who understands him and she dies. It's just not right. Loved the fic, even though it made me cry.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012