Reviews for You Make Me Feel
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Are you going to update more on this story? I've actually read it a few times and I really love it
GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
more more more
brokenbride chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Great update! I am super interested to see how Katherine is going to play into everything. Please update again soon! Thanks!
Jade2099 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Oh the bitch is back! :) heheheh
DElenaLover4Ever chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
i'm a new reader to your story , which is BTW is an AMAZING story i can't wait for the next update .

you are like a mind reader i mean with how Elena supposed to remember Damon's compulsion and all that , you might as well be the only one who agrees with me that she should remember THAT because she died .

about who is in the 4th coffin ... me and my friends think that it's the Original Petrova since we didn't see her yet and no one mentioned her in the flashbacks .

i read your other story ( Something There ) 2 days ago and it's awesome much like this one in that department ;)

Xoxo

- Jessie
the-moonlight-shines-so-bright chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Great chapter! keep it going ;)
StephieDoll chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Although I would have preferred Damon and Elena sharing the suite... I totally get why you did it. I'm enjoying the story, update soon please!
Candygurl101 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Awesome ! Can't wait
LenaMichelle chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I just stumbled across this story. I really am enjoying it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Will you continue with this fic? :( I want a new chapter! :( thanks
MyHeartIsYours1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
This story is great! You are an amazing writer! So glad i came across this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! DELENA 3
ARTA chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
i beg u plz plz wright more
Kimksal chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I can't get enough Damon and Elena and this is the beat one I've read! Please keep writing...
NeverLetMeGo05 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I, myself, like to see the other characters enter a story and actually stick around so the focus isn't solely on the couple at hand. I really liked the little bit with Caroline and Tyler as well :) Can't wait for an update.. realllly like this story!
Delena-gleek-freak chapter 4 . 1/19/2012