Reviews for The Daughter of Jupiter
Fangirl17 chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Ok, so I hate this story. I read the first one and got through it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great story. You are a phenominal writer and this is very well written. I like the different take on everything. You have done a great job with the characters, especially Makoto, but I just don't like them. The first time around It worked out for me, kinda. I know that continuing this one just isn't for me; but again this is not a reflection on you or your writing. Makoto is a good strong characters in this story and I like her. The first story was all very realistic and I could definitely see it as a possibility, especially when Serenity killed herself and Jupiter's words following it. Even I felt completely pissed! The whole time I was waiting for them to get it together and they just never did and it was quite sad for me. So for nothing to change, despite the different time was a disappointment. I'm not sure if you took their days as everyone being sailor scouts into account or if that happened at all in your story; but if they did happen, then I feel it would ve different. It's sad for Jupiter and also for everyone else reincarnated. It just sucks. Everything is well written and you are very talented, but majority of it doesn't sit well with me and I'm really just sad and can't continue. Good job though. They are really good stories that you should have great pride in.
Anon chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Disappointed...that's how this fic has left me.
It started off really well and the story was very gripping and I liked the development and the story behind Makoto and Nephrite. I can't believe you killed him off after aaaaallll that and then out of nowhere pair her with Saphire? No development between them and suddenly they are a pair?
And the other thing that really pissed me off is the anticlimax with regards to Serenity and some of the other senshis.
Makes me really sad, hate the ending.
nili-roshan chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
You are an amazing author.
sweet angel 505 chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
I loved this sequel! You did an amazing job of continuing the universe you established in "The Jovian Senshi" and I really liked how it was hard to predict where this story would go. I was really heartbroken when Nephrite died :( But I do think that Makoto and Sapphire fit well together (I was surprised by how happy I was with them getting together). Thank you for another awesome instalment, I can't wait to read the rest of the 3rd one when it is finished :D
Guest chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
wow emotional blackmail, that is low for Luna.
a side note the Lita/Sapphire pairing at the end was a nice touch, it works well, I believe it.
Mr. Unknown chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
Perfect, just perfect.

You are really a great author.

I have never enjoyed a story on this site as much as yours and i have read many.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Happyreader chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Woooow, this history (that is wath this is) is so great telled! You really have your way with words, it's so well contextualized and planned that it could be even the next official sequel of sailor moon, if only naoko takeuchi read this! Keep the great work and make an epic collection of tales be complete!
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
I loved it!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
I love the way this ended! AlsoI have always wanted to read a fic that had Saphirre and mako as the pairing so I'm glad that this illustrated the change in their relationship!
balbriggansmith chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Yes, there is a third part, thank you very much you made my day:)
Neanda chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
It ended. T_T Waaah!

*cough* Ahem, anyway... These last few chapters really made me tear up. My throat hurts now... *glares* I can't wait for the next installment. :) Hopefully everything wil lcome full circle then, because as it is, Makoto's situation is seriously out of balance...even if she's happy on Jupiter.

Ja ne!
Jovian Sun chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
I...a...what? What an ending! I'm glad Makoto is happy again. Maybe she'll be able to bring the forests back. Her daughter sounds adorable. Can't blame her for not wanting to save someone like Serenity. Curious, was Makoto at least able to get her things from the crystal palace after she left? I would hope she did so she can have those memories to pass on to Anna.

I can't wait for the next part! Do you know when you'll post the first chapter? What's the title?

I do hope you post it soon!
2BeRini chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
and what makoto has warned them about has come to pass...

i almost want to feel sorry for luna and artemis, but i don't. i mean, they have not had any contact w/makoto in centuries and they expect her to come because the other senshi are in trouble? who cares? to me, lita completed her duty the best way she saw how and she was rewarded by being banished. so miss little disappered serenity can kick hot lava stones w/no protective gear for all i care. i mean, how dare luan and artemis use emotional blackmail?

"I don't think you realize just how much she looked up to you."

of course makoto knew! she loves rini, despite who her parents are.

i've enjoyed this story, from beginning to end. i'm thinking that makoto/lita will return, because of her lingering feelings of friendship for mina and for her love for princess rini.

"Endymion is... not capable of handling this himself."

well, duh. he had always shown that he wasn't a capable leader when serena/serenity was involved. so him not being albe to handle the disapperance of his wife's guard as well as his wife isn't surprising.

i can't wait till the next story in this ongoing saga! great job!
angry penguin chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
Bitter sweet epilogue. Don't get me wrong, loved this, just sorry to see it end. :) Makoto has always deserved a happy ending. I always figured that She would do the right thing even though it no doubt will hurt her in the end.

As always, I cannot wait for more. And very happy to hear that there will be a part three. :D

Until then, take care.

angrypengu1n.
angry penguin chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
I will forever love Mina, Michelle and Rini after this. How could the rest forget, what Jupiter has done not only for them, but the people...

I hope that they will live to regret this decision. Once again, truly amazing. The way you have written this story.