Reviews for Every Time We Touch
OMG this was sooooo cute! I loved this story! I hope u will make more in the future ( ‿ )
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 1 . 9/16
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This was a great story.
LozPoz chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
OH MY GLOB! That was soo cute! Please make more Seto/Joey stories!
PorkchopUno chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story so much! I just can't stop reading this! Best ever! :D
linkonwolf chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh my heavenly gosh! I absolutely love this story! I loved it when Seto confessed his feelings to Joey and the kiss..oh my gosh! this is the most amazing SETO/JOEY story I have ever read! Thank you for writing this truly amazing story! Wish there was a second...
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aaahhh soo great!
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I loved this story. Everything about it was amazing. I loved the plot, the little Seto/Joey moments and I especially loved the scary story. Gotta admit I got a little bit afraid as well. You're really creative and quite talented. I hope you never stop writing. Keep up the good work. :)
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Uhhhm that ending (for me) was like what? What the hell just happened? It seemed you had 2 different fics going: one in the beginning about camping & forced cohabitation, the other about camping & the ghosty bit. It didn't work for me. Along with that, too much backstory etc in beginning if you were just gonna stick with the SukiHiro ending. The pacing of Seto/Jou's relationship is a bit hurried, but passable for fanfiction. I liked the beginning half.
mokuba1330 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That was great! I loved the ending. I really thought they might die because the end of the story was so near. (I hate it when people die or commit suicide) I'm just happy it had such a happy ending.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was fantastic, in length and quality. There were quite a few grammar mistakes and I don't like that the others were implied as bad, uncaring friends, but other than that, I really liked it. The ending was really sappy, too, but I couldn't help but love it! Also, the ghost story was fantastic! A sequel to this would be really cool. w
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Gah! DX

The ending!
The ending felt too damn fast! (No offense, just frustrated) (because i wanted Seto and Joey to revealed that the story actually real!)

How they developed their relationship and feeling was amazing! :)

And wow..! Never though the one who solved the friendshipness between Joey and Yugi and the co were Bakura/Ryou...! Awesome!
Dakota chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing
Innocent Vash chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was so awesome! -squee-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I just love this story!1 This is my 6th time reading it! Love everything about it! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »