Reviews for Bad Ass
Caspian Bunting chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Flamingo, who is not called Flamingo shall live forever!

Ok. I was really hoping he would talk directly to Arthur. That would have been funny. But I really like it. Wait...can Jake actually beat anyone up? Cause he doesn't seem like he can.
Caspian Bunting chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
This chapter has thoroughly disturbed Caspian. We are now even more worried about your mental stability (We didn't think that was possible!)

The conversation with Ariadne and Arthur was in Wayward, right?

Thomas James? Really?
Caspian Bunting chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Caspian is offended by the swearing. And before you ask, yes. EVERY ONE OF US!

We want to know where this is going. Does Ariadne harbor grudges against Eames and Yusuf and the rest?
Lazarus76 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I really like this, thank you for writing it! Your descriptions are very good, and there's plenty of tension. Please keep writing it!
Caspian Bunting chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
We think you should write more. That's what we think. How much does Arthur know about what Ariadne did after the Fischer job? What does Nash do? Does Ariadne develop...oh God...ethical quandries about killing?
Caspian Bunting chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Caspian appreciates how Ariadne isn't allowed to kill when she's angry. Caspian also wonders where Jack came from and why her ex-boyfriend-ahh!(Just swallowed a cough drop.)-knows her occupation and why he's so old. We don't think they should throw the term "assasin" around so flippantly, cause saying it more means more chances someone will overhear.

Keep writing. We enjoy it.
J chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Brilliant story love badass verson of her
Caspian Bunting chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
This rings slightly of Dollhouse.

We like Ariadne's part-time occupation. We think you should have her take on a job other than killing and completely fake on her face.