Reviews for Ain't Born Typical
Caroleg chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I know this is on hiatus but I really hope you continue soon. It's off to a great start!
fthsit chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
This is wonderful! I would really really love to see what happens next! But why have you stopped updating? Did you abandon this story? D:
EDLLA4LFE chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
please update soon! this is a really good story.
Analitica chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I want more please
edla chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Ooh very interesting I want some hit swea

ty wild stinky sex plllleeaaaasssse!
SandKastles chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I REALLY want to read this, but it's only two chapters long! I need MORE! *Picture a very adorable pout* haha please oh please oh please!;)

2muchrubbish chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love the concept and your first chapter. I can't wait till you continue this story
DryMittens chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I've had this story on my favorites for a couple of months now and I noticed I haven't reviewed the story. I'm not really good at it... I love it, its very different from anything I've read. Bonnie and Clyde based? Can't get better than that. (;

I think Edward is in his 30's, not any older than 35.A 30 year old attracted to an 18 year old girl would react the same as Edward. Its not creepy... but 12 years is a lot.

Haha!

Can't wait till you post the next chapter.:D
Monkey22marie chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Oh I sooooo want to read more hope up date soon
Monkey22marie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh this this is getting good
vanecullen chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
hell yeah i Like this story and it's just the beginning! I bet he's 25 or 30 maybe? Thats sexy! ;) cant wait for next update!
ElspethGordie chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
very interesting story so far! I look forward to more!
hardygirl87 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I love it, i can't wait for more. I bet Edward is 21 or 22 but 23 tops.
IndependentBeauty chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Oh god. This is amazing. You a born to write!
yagalinus0420 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I'm guessing mid to late twenties! I'm lovin this story so far! I can't wait to see what kind of shit they are going to get into! Please update again soon! I SO NEED MORE ;) LOVE IT!