Reviews for Truth or Dare
Joyce chapter 3 . 7/19
ok so muscle in chinese is 肌肉 but that first word sounds like chicken doesn't mean it means the same thing! GODS... :( This is chicken in chinese:鸡
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Don't worry, I have the same habit.
Llamasrock chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Distantwave chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Ha ha! I'm so going to follow this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I have that habit too!
NicodiAngeloBroughtSexyBack chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
OMG. You know you're a good- no, great- writer when you can convince me to leave the storylines of the real books. For example, Tratie definitley didn't exist in the books, it even said Katie disliked him, but now it's my favorite pairing! Also, I like how someone FINALLY left Nico single in a good story. :) You are really talented and this story was really well thought out so i guess there can only be one thing left to say;

DaughterOfLaughter chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This is so amusing i can't wait for the next chapter, are you planning on having rachel kiss anyone here?
lolcentral101 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
ROFL THAT WAS AH-MAZING! like legit, that was the BEST fanfic of pjo thayt ive read...of the humor genre. And trust me THAT'S saying something. Plus it made me laugh like ALL THE TIME! Seriously you have a REALLY good story there. Please please PLEASE upload soon!

Splashfire chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Lol lol this is really funny.
SSofia chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Pleassseee update soon! I love the writing style, and want to know what happens next! :)
gabbie519 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
hehe i like it update soon please
78meg9 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I really don't care if you make it up as you go, as long as the content is funny. And right now, it is flipping hilarious!
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
nico's so screwed XD (poor nico)
Rikki-Chadwick-Is-A-Mermaid chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Haha, this really brightened up my day! I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2012