Reviews for Resolutions? Yeah, I've Made A Few
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Adorable adorable adorable. Always immensely enjoy your Dean and Sam dialogue :D
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Gotta love a frustrated Dean! Nice one!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hilarious!

This year I'll be sure to only drink a Flat White with any demons I conjure...
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Brilliant, Dean historically has got very little sympathy with people who have to bring things on themselves - and I don't blame him - although I love the cappuccino drinking demon :)

Great job!

x
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So sorry for the late review!

I freakin loved this and thought it was bloody hilarious especially the ending. Awesome piece as usualy!

Happy New Year!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ha ha ha! I love a good bit of role reversal for the boys and using caboodle definitely puts Dean into geek territory! I considered using that phrase myself but I'm glad I didn't now, as it wouldn't have been as much fun as your. xx
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Thank you - a really enjoyable start to the new year :D

Chick x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ahahaha :-))

AWESOME dialogue - awesome new phrase for me (kit and caboodle - really!) - and really funny too! You start the new year like you ended the last: with a great drabble.

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy new year, honey! And lots of moments to relax and reload your muse (not that she needs it - you know what I mean ;-)

xx Kate
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
"Consider my kit and caboodle officially retired." LOL

great line

Happy New Year

Viv
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love it when Dean says Okie Dokie. XD maybe dean was drinking? im sure he had a good reason to say kit and cabodle... thanks for the smile. write on!
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ha, ha. You can definitely tell who's who from the first line of this;-)
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha! That was fun!

I agree with Dean, btw.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Dean really is getting tired of saving the same things over and over again. He was complaining about the world repeatedly trying to off itself even before Bobby got shot in the head and ruined his decade.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh great. Now I'm going to be saying "caboodle" for MONTHS. What a freakishly awesome word. Caboodle. CABooDLE. CaBoOdLe. caboodlecaboodlecaboodle. I can't stop myself!

Oh...and this was a delicious drabble, darling. :) Thanks for fun!

Caboodle. Caaaaabbbbooooooddddddllleee. Cab-oo-dle!

caboodle
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I gotta admit, that is a good rule, Dean.

Plus, I hate it when people tell me to calm down. I am totally with Dean all over this one!