Reviews for Various Mixtures
K Kat08 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
I would have to pick tamaki and mori cause tamaki is hilarious but if i had to choose who i end up with its mori and lolz i remember that sleepover it was like a month ago and when you said "ow... " i was like "dude, sorry, sorry, go back to sleep." I'm surprised you didn't feel a thing cause that was a pretty harsh upper cut. XD
K Kat08 chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
Depends if i get benefits from grading him
K Kat08 chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Easy mori to me nee-chan
K Kat08 chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
I'd list them but you already know and plus i can't choose (btw im also just too lazy)
K Kat08 chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
Cool idea
K Kat08 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
I think its cause theyre not characters that we are going to meet or show their faces in the anime so they didn't bother with drawing it.
K Kat08 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
I enjoyed it! And i know how the girls feel being in the college building, its how i feel when the upperclssmen comes into our room to change classes after the bell and im left all alone... YOU WOULDN'T WAIT FOR ME! T.T'''
Pinkhell chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
(to busy to login) bringing some naruto and death note in is beast! Love it!
K Kat08 chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Love the chap, chap! (see what i did there with the british chap and the story chap ;D... T.T yes i know it's lame but whatever ) anyways i'd so wear my own outfit. There ain't no way that anyone is ever going to get me into that cream puff.
Amy Jessica Pond chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Girl's uniform. I wouldn't wan to attract attention to myself. 8D

And honestly...people bag on the uniform too much.
K Kat08 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Ranka beating tamaki of course!

Satoshi and yasuchika are funny too but i laugh more when tamaki is sent to his emo corner :D
Andie-san chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Definitely Tamaki getting beat up by Ranka. :3
LittleBlondMidgitLover chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Eclair, she's a ***** for trying to steal Tama-Chan
SMHHHHH chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Now I wanna do that! Getting thrown into the air by Mori sounds so fun! Ah well, I'll just get my brother Jamie to do it.

P.S: I think it's funnier when Tamaki gets beaten up by Ranka, I mean it's annoying, but hilarious!
SMHHHHH chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
That's a pretty awesome thing to do on valentines day! I wish my school did something fun like that! Looking forward to reading more!