Reviews for My 'Rise of Nine'
awellstothemax chapter 16 . 1/11
please update! love the stort! thanks:)
DamiyonW chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
So what happened to Five's cepan? Was it the man who opened the mansion door for them? So confusing, and i never got the answer
C7utch chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I read all chapters today and i must say that it was really amazing. I only have got a weird feeling when six was flirting with five. But anyway it was good written and now im going to read the sequel.
neil97 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
well i read your story
but it just goes off...what happened to bernie kosar
if remeber they had some paper and a transmitter when they left sam's house from paradise
what about betrayal from sarah that john had
I read it till chapter 9...it just dont fit ...if there pendant can form a bomb why wait for 10 year
sam and john are national threat they just cant walk straight in a motel without being noticed
nothing fitts...
well dint like it at allw
it was good chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
i liked it
crunchie2691 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
its really good but you make nine sound like a girl.
DJ Word chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Great writing! This is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Keep it up!
epeman28 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is awesome.
joeysmithandmarien chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
More?
finnick mellark chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Brilliantly written fic and I'm hoping the sequel comes out soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Aww, thank you...*blushes*
Anyway, this fic was brilliantly written and I will be checking daily to see if your sequel has been posted. Really, your fanfic kept me from pulling my hair out waiting for Rise of Nine. I'll say again-brilliant!
Allen Chan chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
I'm g2 b honest and say it wasn't gr8, ur so lucky u had good last words
BluRay99 chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
You put a lot of hard work into it and it paid off. Nice job, it’s phenomenal. LOVED the last few phrases :)
Narva The Third chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
I thought that overall it was a very good story however I did notice some holes in the plot; for example when Sam is in the prison (chapter 2) and eight starts talking to him, that seemed unrealistic as from the descriptions of Mogadorian prisions that I've heard there isn't a way to talk to other people. Besides some impossibilities though it was a good one.
Nine chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
Man, you are amazing. You have Made the wait for the next book so much easier. You should really get into professional writing. I hope you carry on and wish you much success.
:-)