Reviews for The Sensual Art of Brewing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This. This is how every sex scene with snape should start. I can see it so clearly, him making brewing into some unique foreplay that no one else can ever hope to emulate. I commend you on a job well done.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow. That was a HOT sex scene. I really like this story.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Whoa. Mind blowing... In more ways than one. A Severus that survived by drastic means together with the help of honor boy Harry. Ahh, Hermione you really must be the most observant of the three.
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
nice story
cool sex scene
bluetaffyart chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The parting shot was hilarious
no name chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
A great oneshot. Love the ending! It's hard to end a story without sounding too cliche, sappy, or unsatisfying.
thebellowingpixie chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great story! Thanks for writing.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
They're not... They are MUCH more.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love it! This could really work well as a story. It's very well-written! Brilliant!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great story! That was so hot! Ron made me laugh. Ron, do you really think their only friends?
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ron is dense enough
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh, honestly! Don't you just love Ronald?

This was simply lovely.
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love the idea of Harry doing potions for Snape, and that he continued brewing. Especially the fact because of the relationship he has with Snape. Your story was very balanced. With smut, fluff, and an actuall plot. It was fun to read and I hope you write more stories that are similar to this one.
TrisanaSanche chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my...breathtaking. Please put my name down on the signup sheet for for private potions lessons?
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ha! Just great! Loved the prompt, loved the story. It was cute, sexy, and funny! :) Kudos