Reviews for iMovie star
Mike2101 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
This huge misunderstanding, this miscommunication... It sounds like so many sitcoms!

A overhears B talking about C but A thinks the conversation is about how A behaves. Man, we should have a soundtrack of the theme to Threes's Company or some other show playing... heh heh heh.
abnoramltwinpower2 chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
That was...Amazing Omg Love it sooo much I think Sam always knew she had feelings for a special someone...who is often referred to as NUB !
DannySamLover20 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Aww! Nice job!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
I also detest romance films especially teenage romance sagas. If they had added a meteorite hitting the earth or dinosaurs returning to life or extra terrestrial lifeforms invading the planet then it would be far more interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
But Spencer has a pet goldfish in his apartment. Who will remember to feed Swimmy when he's gone? Wait Mrs. Benson is living across the gallway.
SuperGleek18 chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Awww this was really sweet!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I already like this! You guys' characterizations are great!
sam puckett chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
I love it so much
Guest chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Perfect ending wow awesome
MeBeEllie chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
EXCELLENT STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH GOOD JOB :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
good luck with that Rhian
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
mrs benson Leave freddie and sam alone they make a great couple Rhian
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I like Icarly it is fantastic show I watch it al time on sky I love freddie He is hot You and sam make a good couple Rhian
Bori-Seddieforever chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
omg this is amazing! and its not cheesy and OOC like all the other once i've read! omfg i love everything about this! i think i just died and went to heaven! perfect3
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Why would Sam want to be chased by venomous snakes or wolves?