Reviews for Pretty is a Beast
I hope you continue this story! I've read it so many times! It's my all time favorite!
untiltheveryend96 chapter 8 . 5/12
This story is my everything. Your writing is beautiful. I can't even handle it. I hope you decide to continue this story, but if not, it was a true pleasure just to read the chapters you wrote.
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
This story is so feaking amazing! Holy shit you are good! I got to say the thing that attacked Wally had me totally freaked! So scary! Anyway, please update soon! You can't leave this incredible story just like this! We gotta know what the hell is going on and Raven and Beast Boy have to at least kiss!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Please update! Love. This. Story. SO. MUCH!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
I am completely loving this story! You're working just the right amount of mystery in. Keeping them very in character too!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Of course Starfire found out. It's from a thing I call girl-stincts. Instincts that only girls have. After being in a daydream and saying the name of the person you were daydreaming about is going to give you away. That's just logic.
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
I love how he punched Beastboy. So funny!
NoS-Cmplx chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Please update soon.
The Darkneon Flash chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
would love to see how your story ends. will wait for your update to come.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
this is so well written
i can't wait for the next chapter
daniiibabiii chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Okay loving this but sad there isn't another chapter to read lol
CheeseJellyBean chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
This has to be one of the most well-written stories I have found on here in a long time.
Plot is compelling, interesting and so far very well thought out.
Characters are fantastically rendered. Interactions are well done in both comical and serious circumstances and the romantic plot as also excellently executed and highly enjoyable.

Favorited and following eagerly :)
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Pretty cool story so far. No idea what the hell is going on really. Wether they are fighting ghost, dubson, or a really wierd women's cult, i cant really tell. Hope it doesnt take another year for you to write the next chapter.
Soul's Scales chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Very cool and very creepy. I really am enjoying your story, even though it's semi-terrifying at times... "
Poor Wally... and Raven for that matter. But Beast Boy and Raven are very well done, yet still cute. :) Great story.
Ulyces chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
This story definitley deserves more reviews, I'm glad you decided to update it finally.