Reviews for Pretty is a Beast
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 3/17
This story is so feaking amazing! Holy shit you are good! I got to say the thing that attacked Wally had me totally freaked! So scary! Anyway, please update soon! You can't leave this incredible story just like this! We gotta know what the hell is going on and Raven and Beast Boy have to at least kiss!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 8 . 3/16
Please update! Love. This. Story. SO. MUCH!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 6 . 3/16
I am completely loving this story! You're working just the right amount of mystery in. Keeping them very in character too!
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 3 . 3/16
Of course Starfire found out. It's from a thing I call girl-stincts. Instincts that only girls have. After being in a daydream and saying the name of the person you were daydreaming about is going to give you away. That's just logic.
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 2 . 3/16
I love how he punched Beastboy. So funny!
NoS-Cmplx chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Please update soon.
The Darkneon Flash chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
would love to see how your story ends. will wait for your update to come.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
this is so well written
i can't wait for the next chapter
daniiibabiii chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Okay loving this but sad there isn't another chapter to read lol
CheeseJellyBean chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
This has to be one of the most well-written stories I have found on here in a long time.
Plot is compelling, interesting and so far very well thought out.
Characters are fantastically rendered. Interactions are well done in both comical and serious circumstances and the romantic plot as also excellently executed and highly enjoyable.

Favorited and following eagerly :)
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Pretty cool story so far. No idea what the hell is going on really. Wether they are fighting ghost, dubson, or a really wierd women's cult, i cant really tell. Hope it doesnt take another year for you to write the next chapter.
Soul's Scales chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Very cool and very creepy. I really am enjoying your story, even though it's semi-terrifying at times... "
Poor Wally... and Raven for that matter. But Beast Boy and Raven are very well done, yet still cute. :) Great story.
Ulyces chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
This story definitley deserves more reviews, I'm glad you decided to update it finally.
Le soleil brille pas pour toi chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
As promised - my full review!

I pretty much have nothing but good things to say. My favourite aspect of this story is the characterization. You do a good job of getting into everyone's heads and keeping them in character, especially considering that this is set three years later - the changes you've made to everyone are totally believable. I also love that you're writing a good romance without compromising the quality of the actual plot. I'm totally engaged in both aspects of the story. Lastly, you've got a great writing style with good pacing and flow.

The only thing I was going to suggest for improvement was that I'd noticed a fair amount of misspellings/typos and the occasional awkward phrasing, though that seems to have improved during the time between chapter 7 and chapter 8. You might want to go over your chapters a little more thoroughly before posting, or perhaps find a beta reader - someone reading the work for the first time would spot errors more easily.

So, overall, fantastic fic, and I'm glad to have found it just as you're getting back into writing it. Hope to see an update soon!
Le soleil brille pas pour toi chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Hi! I'm totally loving this story so far. I was going to wait until I caught up with all your chapters before reviewing, but I noticed something in this one that I wanted to point out specifically and didn't want to wait, lest I forget about it. It's just that when everyone is supposed to hand in their contact information - Raven and Starfire can't very well just write down "Titan Tower" for that, you know? Perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems like an overlooked detail, so I thought you might like to know. Anyway, I'll have lots more comments on the story in general once I finish reading, so that'll be on its way in the next day or so!