Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
giant Oot fan chapter 22 . 7/7
I really hoped someone would have put Strider as the boys name.

that's what my mother was gonna call me but I unfortunately wasn't link's son in a fanfiction...'' meh meh meh'' I got stuck with [censured] when I could have been Strider. It would've been the next Stan Lee

btw If you don't Know who Stan Lee is than whatch any marval movie and look for a random old guy in dark tinted glasses.
giant Oot fan chapter 22 . 7/7
I love all teh Loz's...btw I totally didn't even notice that zelda wasn't a princess in this fanfic...me so stupid XD

zzzz...oh, and I've been the same guy reviewing the whole time (giant Oot fan) and let me say again... I LOVE THIS FANFIC and pretty much any Loz fanfic that doesn't have the word ''penus'' in it ...

I'm tell'n ya...THAT is such a common mistake.
Giant Oot fan chapter 2 . 7/5
''Excuse me princess!'' but as far as I know link should never ever have brown hair unless he's going through a mid life crisis

responding to an earlier reveiw even though it was from december

btw I wanna be clear... Im fifteen and so awesome that I own a n.e.s.
Giant Oot fan chapter 2 . 7/5
I love what youve done with the whole school thing(guess nintendo didn't think of everything) btw sorry for reading this so late. I'm a big cridick but I have chosen to make myself anonymous since the begining(I seem to be a hacker magnet) I love this story and have one crazy idea! if u where to make another "(or add on to this)" fanfic. zelda is a princess what is she doing in school with all these wizards (sorry I was thinking of harry potter there) I meant common people. she should be in here own private school taught by impa the ways of a princess. but it IS called fanFICTION and this one is yours

btw try to correct spelling thats in a sex scene. not saying THIS happend (thankfully) but for example: I cannot focus on an amazing sex scene because I'm asking myself how one can have a ''penus''.

but great job and to tell me what you think I guess you could just update one last page to the story just tallking to reviewers I've seen it done before. and I really want to know where this school would be built?

ps: just got hyrule warriors can't wait for zelda u
ananamanus chapter 1 . 5/25
The proper grammar for numbers is to spell out the number two in stead of 2 anyways thanks for writing and sorry if I come of as snooty but the number stuff is a pet peeve
Paterick123 chapter 4 . 5/14
The title art is a bit of a spoiler, no?
Janinna Maynz chapter 13 . 3/3
I must say: I frickin' love this! I first saw it when I myself was 14, and bookmarked it. I forgot about it for a while, then picked it back up when I was 15. I got to chapter 3 before I had to shut down, and I wound up forgetting again. Now I'm 16, and it's kind of freaky how similar Zelda and I are, as is... We're both blondes with blue eyes, 16, and are in love with our best friend. Now, I'm not sure if mine returns the feelings... I have my suspicions (He said he'd contemplated getting me a candy-gram for Valentines day... a thing my school does... but he didn't because it cost money, and I had to agree with him that there were better things that he could spend his money on.) but... even he isn't sure- seriously, I've asked him. I asked him if he'd meant anything when he'd told me about the candy-gram thing, and he said that he wasn't sure. Well, it's a point where I'm just rambling, so I'll move on to my next topic...
When you have Horii and Karane talking, Karane telling Horii about the art project, you typed the following: "This is all wrote on this piece of paper-" and you quickly followed with: "As long as that is wrote on there,..." etc... well, it should be 'written' in both cases, not 'wrote'. Just thought I should mention that, since you frequently ask for reviews, including commentary on spelling and grammar.
Finally, I don't know what AN stands for, but- Oh... I just figured it out... Authors Note, right? Anyways, I read them. I was already well aware about the 'shatterproof ruler' issue. It's not really shatterPROOF, per se, it's more just shatter RESISTANT. False advertising, Lol. ANYWAYS... the funniest part about this, personally, is that I don't even own a wii. I'm lucky to have a 3DS! IT WAS MY FIRST LEGITIMATE GAME SYSTEM! (Up until I got that, in 2012, the closest I got to a legitimate game system was our Windows XP desktop. Seriously.) Anyways, I'm rambling again, so the point of that statement was: I've never played Skyward Sword, but I still have a pretty good idea of what you're talking about... a good deal of the reason being, though, that, as DextheSwede (On Youtube... I'm pretty sure I've got the right user...) put it in one of his videos, I have the 'Holy Bible' of the Zelda Franchise. AKA: Hyrule Historia.
Awesomelavabro13 chapter 2 . 1/31
OMG WOW JUST WOW MEAN STUDENTS GREAT FANFICTON MIGHT BE ON THE FRONT PAGE
megzie111 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
"Excuse me, princess" I love it :D if people don't get that reference then they are not a true Zelda fan! This fanfic is fab!
Melody Violet chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
awesome
Melody Violet chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
it was sadder when Fi was resealed and I believed died in the end of the game that made me cry
Melody Violet chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
A baby can come at I believe at the least 32-36 weeks 4 months and a baby is born normally it would die I am 15 I have siblings I go by what my mother told me so around that time frame
Melody Violet chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Serenity is a good name
Melody Violet chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
I have a baby sister named Skyler I like that name at lot.
Melody Violet chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
oh snap! two engaged and both cheating on each other whoo that is messed up!