Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
ananamanus chapter 1 . 5/25
The proper grammar for numbers is to spell out the number two in stead of 2 anyways thanks for writing and sorry if I come of as snooty but the number stuff is a pet peeve
Paterick123 chapter 4 . 5/14
The title art is a bit of a spoiler, no?
Janinna Maynz chapter 13 . 3/3
I must say: I frickin' love this! I first saw it when I myself was 14, and bookmarked it. I forgot about it for a while, then picked it back up when I was 15. I got to chapter 3 before I had to shut down, and I wound up forgetting again. Now I'm 16, and it's kind of freaky how similar Zelda and I are, as is... We're both blondes with blue eyes, 16, and are in love with our best friend. Now, I'm not sure if mine returns the feelings... I have my suspicions (He said he'd contemplated getting me a candy-gram for Valentines day... a thing my school does... but he didn't because it cost money, and I had to agree with him that there were better things that he could spend his money on.) but... even he isn't sure- seriously, I've asked him. I asked him if he'd meant anything when he'd told me about the candy-gram thing, and he said that he wasn't sure. Well, it's a point where I'm just rambling, so I'll move on to my next topic...
When you have Horii and Karane talking, Karane telling Horii about the art project, you typed the following: "This is all wrote on this piece of paper-" and you quickly followed with: "As long as that is wrote on there,..." etc... well, it should be 'written' in both cases, not 'wrote'. Just thought I should mention that, since you frequently ask for reviews, including commentary on spelling and grammar.
Finally, I don't know what AN stands for, but- Oh... I just figured it out... Authors Note, right? Anyways, I read them. I was already well aware about the 'shatterproof ruler' issue. It's not really shatterPROOF, per se, it's more just shatter RESISTANT. False advertising, Lol. ANYWAYS... the funniest part about this, personally, is that I don't even own a wii. I'm lucky to have a 3DS! IT WAS MY FIRST LEGITIMATE GAME SYSTEM! (Up until I got that, in 2012, the closest I got to a legitimate game system was our Windows XP desktop. Seriously.) Anyways, I'm rambling again, so the point of that statement was: I've never played Skyward Sword, but I still have a pretty good idea of what you're talking about... a good deal of the reason being, though, that, as DextheSwede (On Youtube... I'm pretty sure I've got the right user...) put it in one of his videos, I have the 'Holy Bible' of the Zelda Franchise. AKA: Hyrule Historia.
Awesomelavabro13 chapter 2 . 1/31
OMG WOW JUST WOW MEAN STUDENTS GREAT FANFICTON MIGHT BE ON THE FRONT PAGE
megzie111 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
"Excuse me, princess" I love it :D if people don't get that reference then they are not a true Zelda fan! This fanfic is fab!
Lisa Violet chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
awesome
Lisa Violet chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
it was sadder when Fi was resealed and I believed died in the end of the game that made me cry
Lisa Violet chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
A baby can come at I believe at the least 32-36 weeks 4 months and a baby is born normally it would die I am 15 I have siblings I go by what my mother told me so around that time frame
Lisa Violet chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Serenity is a good name
Lisa Violet chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
I have a baby sister named Skyler I like that name at lot.
Lisa Violet chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
oh snap! two engaged and both cheating on each other whoo that is messed up!
Lisa Violet chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
damn guys are so mean and harsh when it comes to women's feelings I liked it
Lisa Violet chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
that was awesome! :)
Potatoes chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
Wonderfully written... Just a few spelling errors. You know, missing the 'e' in 'he' or a letter in the middle of the word or something. (You did ask for feedback on editing!)
I would be writing out my feelings and critique on the whole story, but it's late and I'm sick. Bleh.
YREGAFOID
Potatoes chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
Arrow to the knee. Ha. Lol. Roflolomdxplvlup.