Reviews for Unplanned Consequences
yes I am cying
Guest chapter 33 . 3/25/2016
Make a new sires for the part 2 plz and yes I'm a kid so deal with it
Guest chapter 34 . 3/14/2016
So happy story but the beginning it was a very crazy twist
Link chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
LOL! Exactly how the game goes!
Link chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
"Oh crap..." she thought. "I AM pregnant!" "This is SO weird!"

The next day she woke up early, but was extremely tired.
She didn't bother to fall back asleep.
But then she began to think things again...
"Hmmmm... she thought with a curious/horrified look on her face, "What if GROOSE was the father?!" "No, no, no in couldn't be, for many reasons... nor even any of his really dumb goons. Well, I actually hope its Link. After all, he IS my boyfriend right?" she was sure now and was ready to finally step out of the room and tell Link. Not very risky by knowing Link's reaction; a little surprised at first, but eventually go, 'Meh' and stroll along with it...

Zelda knocks on Link's door.

Link opens and says, "Hey BabyGirl, what's up?" Zelda goes, "Well, it's sort of complicated..." she replies. "Well," says Link "Go on..." "Hey uh... it's a bit of a secret o.k.?" "So you can't really, uh, TELL anyone, o.k.?" "Yeah, I'm listening."

Zelda sighs I thinks, "OK, this is it! Here I go..."

Zelda stutters a little...

Then without thinking she just said, "HOLY CRAP LINK I'M... PREGNANT!" but not exactly too loud though.

Then Link faints.

And exactly how Zelda planned it Link slipped by the shocking part and carried on!

But, however... Zelda's father was like the same way Link was...
As Zelda's stomach grew, everyone began to notice. Some thought Link and Zelda legally and secretly got married. Others thought it was just that sort of common thing that happens when, you know... TEENAGERS am I right?

Her mother was like REALLY disappointed for 6 months. And why Zelda's father didn't care is because he was actually READY for grandkids.

Eventually Zelda got to the point where she was about to hit labor, like, any SECOND pretty much.

5 minutes later Zelda screamed in pain as Link used his strength to carry her to the medical center (of the school)!

A little boy was born about a day later. 1 day late, 8 pounded healthy baby. 'WOW.' Everybody thought. This was weird... but now, Zelda was a mother, and Link was a father. Luckily they got to keep young Aerge. The smartest kid you could ask for (unlucky for Link though because the tot wasn't exactly into adventure and sword combat...)!

Then just 3 years later Link and Zelda got married and later produced 6 more kids in 15 years.

"What A Life"

-Link
Solidchief Link chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Wouldn't have already grown a set to make Zelda pregnant? Hmm?
anonymous rs chapter 33 . 9/3/2015
I have two words for you... Awesome Story!
anonymous rs chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Well well well, cliffhanger endings to a chapter! Lol
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2015
its so creative you have talent
giant Oot fan chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
I really hoped someone would have put Strider as the boys name.

that's what my mother was gonna call me but I unfortunately wasn't link's son in a fanfiction...'' meh meh meh'' I got stuck with [censured] when I could have been Strider. It would've been the next Stan Lee

btw If you don't Know who Stan Lee is than whatch any marval movie and look for a random old guy in dark tinted glasses.
giant Oot fan chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
I love all teh Loz's...btw I totally didn't even notice that zelda wasn't a princess in this fanfic...me so stupid XD

zzzz...oh, and I've been the same guy reviewing the whole time (giant Oot fan) and let me say again... I LOVE THIS FANFIC and pretty much any Loz fanfic that doesn't have the word ''penus'' in it ...

I'm tell'n ya...THAT is such a common mistake.
Giant Oot fan chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
''Excuse me princess!'' but as far as I know link should never ever have brown hair unless he's going through a mid life crisis

responding to an earlier reveiw even though it was from december

btw I wanna be clear... Im fifteen and so awesome that I own a n.e.s.
Giant Oot fan chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I love what youve done with the whole school thing(guess nintendo didn't think of everything) btw sorry for reading this so late. I'm a big cridick but I have chosen to make myself anonymous since the begining(I seem to be a hacker magnet) I love this story and have one crazy idea! if u where to make another "(or add on to this)" fanfic. zelda is a princess what is she doing in school with all these wizards (sorry I was thinking of harry potter there) I meant common people. she should be in here own private school taught by impa the ways of a princess. but it IS called fanFICTION and this one is yours

btw try to correct spelling thats in a sex scene. not saying THIS happend (thankfully) but for example: I cannot focus on an amazing sex scene because I'm asking myself how one can have a ''penus''.

but great job and to tell me what you think I guess you could just update one last page to the story just tallking to reviewers I've seen it done before. and I really want to know where this school would be built?

ps: just got hyrule warriors can't wait for zelda u
ananamanus chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
The proper grammar for numbers is to spell out the number two in stead of 2 anyways thanks for writing and sorry if I come of as snooty but the number stuff is a pet peeve
Paterick123 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
The title art is a bit of a spoiler, no?