Reviews for Dinner at the Hales'
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/17
Loved it!
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
:) :)
kfoll chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Just a pity it doesn't apply to him too!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
this is awesome...now I'll have to read the rest, just to see what's going on...lol...:)
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Loved reading this from EPOV.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I liked this chappie better from EPOV.

Favorite line...

Isabella Hale just declared war on me, and damn it if I can't already see my white flag throw itself at her feet in surrender.

**smirks**

Edward doesn't stand a chance!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
W-O-W

Eddie my man, you're in trouble with a capital ISABELLA :)
KRay Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Love! Always love EPOV
kinsano chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Poor Edward did deserve to be skewered by Isabella's tongue! And she she did it well! Good for her! Why was he surprised she was insulted? Even if she had never found out exactly why he was late, it was still insulting to be late without calling. And to be late because of a meaningless blowjob? Extra insulting!
just me chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
wheeew... that was intense.. there is no way back now:)
stratocastic1969 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
yay! thanks for the outtake!
barbarito chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Fucking awesome! I loved hearing his thoughts! One of my favorite Bella moments when age put him in his place!
MrsPuddle chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Sigh. I should really start reading summaries before story) I thought that this one was one-shot. And now, it made me want to read whole CC, even though I swore to myself that I will read it after it was complete because I really hate Manwhoreward... However, you portrayed him so well that I cant really hate him even though he is a real asshole. So, I am going for CC now. I just have to hope that you update often)

I loved this one-shot. Even though it was a bit out of context for me. I really liked how you portrayed Bella. No shy little girl. And Edward, even though he is manwhore, he is still so hang up on her. It really makes me like him even against my will)
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Fuck...I knew I already loved ch7 but dayum woman...that was just like heroin laced in ice...and I'm jicking for more, LOL

I'm a greedy addict!

Seriously...that was awesome.

I love to hate Rosalie and she is an uber-bitch.

And, I wanna thump Jasper on the back of the head.

I still give Bella the gold star for this ballsy-ness she displayed.

And, the silver star goes to Edward's cock for which w/out his appendages extra stiffness the anger and innuendo's wouldn't have been a flying this chapter;)
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved it...So good to see this in Edward's perspective.