Reviews for Cold As Hell
BonanzaRocks chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Aww I just found this and I LOVE it :) I am glad there will be more :)
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
You did a wonderful job of telling us how Dean helped Sam after they arrived back at the motel and I got to read my favorite scene between the brothers again.

Thanks for the smile.
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Just wanted to pop in and say I am enjoying this story very much.

Icicel-Sammy is so much fun.

Thank you for writing!

Karen
judyann chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Loved it and yeah I totally think you need one more for it! Great story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Ah, excellent! I was thinking that he needed Dean's body heat. Very well done!
OnceUponATimeInDestielLand chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Lovelovelovelovelove! Beautifully written, the way in which you portray Sam and Dean is amazingly well done, I cant wait for the rest of the story.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Wonderful update.

I loved this thought from Dean as he looked at his brother. 'Sam would always be the kid he'd taken care of and protected since Dean had been just a kid himself.'

Dean did an awesome job of taking care of Sam. Wonderful brother moment when Dean realized what Sam meant and needed when he couldn't feel the scar on his hand. Dean reminding and reassuring Sam of "Shh.. Stone number one, Sammy. Remember?" Perfect. :)

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Nice...
judyann chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Awww love it! And love the way Dean is taking care of Sammy! Great story so far! Can't wait for more!
smalld1171 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Another awesome chapter! Loved it! MORE! :D
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Loved the first two chapters and I can't wait to read the next. Good job.
sylia91 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Yay, now that Dean has found Sam everything will be all right since Dean is going to use his big brother mojo to fix it. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
LOVE it! Love the beanie and the 'bitch' that accompanies it! Looking forward to more, thanks! :)
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Wonderful update!

I'm so glad that Dean was able to find Sam and figured out a way to get them both down the mountain.

I enjoyed reading this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
judyann chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Loved it! Great chapter again and can't wait for more!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »