Reviews for The Race
hahahaha...
nice twist...
;)
fanfictionfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
another lovely story of my two favorite ladies.. whoohoo! is this posted on the academy or xenafiction as well? don't remember ever coming across it there..
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I read this back in the day.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was awesome, but I think we need this supposed real one. :)
WalnutHulls chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yay, Gabrielle the Bard! Being bardy (bardish?)! Doing her bard thing.

You really capture Gabrielle's voice and passion for story telling.

"They shared a look and Xena turned back to the road. Of course she would." I was so snorting with laughter before the end of the first sentence, let alone the second.

"convinced she had gotten the best of the deal (actually, Gabrielle would never know that her tales made more dinars in ale than in the telling)" I love innocent Gabrielle. She _is_ driving a bargain, just not nearly as hard as she thinks.

"When Gabrielle told a story, there wasn't a part of her that wasn't engaged. From top to toes, soul and heart" So true. And Xena loves that about her, even if occasionally means that she gets embarrassed.

Second really out-loud snort: "Does she always... dress like that?"

"Well he had to hide the apples somewhere, didn't he?" Heh. Setup. Delivery. Nice.

I'm almost always happy to see Aphrodite appear. Because, umm. She's the gorgeous, Goddess of Love, HELLO?. You do a good job with her combined poutiness and flippancy. It's fun to see Xena manipulate her.

Haha! Match of the decade. And thanks, now we're all thinking about naked Xena. This is a fun story. Thanks for sharing.