Reviews for A Mate for Dash
davidhayesgoodwin chapter 1 . 5/6
Very deep. Interesting. Sorry, bit of a brief review, I can't think of anything.
rainbowdash598 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
So sad but happy there needs to be more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
An okay story but very l
Max Dash chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
well my god...this is (so far) the best fanfic i have ever read.
Soulfire91 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was a really nice introspective look at how Rainbow Dash had started to figure out what she wanted. I really enjoyed this story!
SergeantShenanigans chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! Why are there only 9 reviews on it?!
Ladyhart2121 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I haven't finished reading this yet, but I felt the urge to comment. Your writing style is really good, and I feel (so far at least) that you keep everyone really in character. Also, love the idea of "Cutie Shadow" and I laughed at Rainbow's reaction to it. Awesome work :)
DefyTheReality chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh my god! This story has made me fall in love with the AppleDash pairing! The whole thing was beautifully written, and I enjoyed every second of my read-through. I kept repeating in my head, "Please let Applejack feel the same about Rainbow Dash!" I loved the ending too :]

Overall, beautiful story. I hope I get to see more AppleDash stories from you :D
Mr.Wyrmthief chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Amazing! I have fallen in love with this story. Amazingly written, and a great flow to it! Simply incredible, I look forward to reading somemofmyour other stuff!
MartinOfRedwall chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Triforce of the Gods chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Call me slow, but I'm confused as to why AJ was kicked Dash out. Even with that, I love this story 3
huntermwstarks chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
this is one of the best fan fictions i have ever read. the struggle of rainbow dash's quest for love has touched my hart causing me cry in tears of sorrow and joy. the end did not need to be there due to it having almost nothing to do with the story, but over all i give this story a beautiful 12 out of 10 for the hart filled adventure of A Mate for Dash

signed-hunter starks age 16
Feanor Noldor chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was an excellent story!

Its good to see people put effort to write an elaborated fanfiction.

Don't be surprised if you dont get too many reviews, it's normal when stories are too long.

Thanks again for writing this and good luck in any future project.
d715 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
While I'm sure you finshed the story I kinda want to see a follow-up just so see what Celestia has in plan.
Alamandorious chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Pacing is a bit rushed at times, but otherwise a good fic so far. It was good to skip over the potential onslaught of dates, however. It was also amusing to have Princess Luna involved.