Reviews for Leap of Faith
O.O
Wow. Okay, this fic...it gives me the shivers :D
Anonymoustache chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
O.O
Oh my god. You do know how to do your cliffhangers.
Loving this so far. Keep it up! :D
MareG8 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
This has been great. Hope to see more of it soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Fantastic story! Are you continuing with it?
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Fantastic story! Are you continuing it?
tomboyphoenix chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
awesome;), can't wait to see what happens next, it just keeps getting better and better.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
And things continue to get interesting
Ishtar205 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I'm longing for the next chapter !

I love the new Homes, Sherrinford and Mina

Hope to read you soon... and to see Moriarty suffer ;b
I Dont Know What Im Doing chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Love the cliffhangers. Such a gripping and detailed story. Every chapter better than the last, cannot wait for more.
Kahurangi Tarakona chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Oh Yes, Oh No! Oh I don't know! Dam you, have to make it so complicated that I don't know whether I'm excited or angry... What I am though, is happy to see a new chapter and I can't wait to read the next whenever it comes out..

Cheerio
MercPhe
chasingriver chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I can't believe I've never read this. Gripping stuff, as always. Sherrinford is terrifying.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Please update ypu can't leave me on a cliff hanger like that. I really like your stories by the way, especially this one
Let'sSaveTheUniverse chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Adore. So much. Please add more soon...
LadyDie chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Holy lord, you have no idea how happy I am that you're making Sherrinford turn on Moriarty. Because I can only imagine two geniuses working together would be terrible, because they'd both want to do it their own way, and may God, this is amazing. You have no idea. It's turning out brilliantly and just... God. Please, continue.
Kahurangi Tarakona chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Oh god, oh god, oh godd, oh god. I'm so glad Greg ddidnt die but I think I might. Really Sherry? Another bloody Holmes and an older-half brother at that. Gaah cannot wait to read the next chapter, especially when John and Gred meet Mina? And what about Athea how will she react to being subdued? Golly I hope she isn't pissed off about it...Hmm loving the story so far but especially the fact that there is another crazy twist, gets my heart pumping and everything, so glad I didn't end up crying yet as well haha.

Ja