Reviews for When The Lights Go Out
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Haha, this was very entertaining. I think you managed to keep everyone nicely in-character, even with all the silly antics going on.
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Again, hilarious! I loved the fight between Axel and Larxene, and the sarcastic comments from Xigbar are always funny. The whole idea of the Organization in a blackout is an undeniably interesting image. Great work! Thanks for posting,

Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It has been too long since I have read uproarious humor of this fashion.

Aka, I about died laughing. Then recovered, continued to read, then about died again. This pattern repeated itself for the duration of the fic.

It was quite enjoyable.
Kiryn chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You know, I read this ages ago, but I'm only just getting around to reviewing it now. *headdesk* Ah well...I AM STEADILY WORKING ON REVIEWING YOUR STUFF! ;)

Anyway, this fic is great. It's just full of energy, and it's just /fun/, you know what I mean? It's not world-changing literature material, but that's not what this fic's purpose should be, so for what it is, it's awesome.

It's just so nice and fun to get to spend time with Org and hang out with them with little angst getting in the way. And therefore, I pretty much love everyone-Xigbar's fantastic as always, I love Marluxia's little comments, Zexion and Lex's interactions were rather sweet in a simplistic way, and I also just love the way Zex talks to Roxas. And as always...your AkuRokuShi and AkuSai interactions are top notch. And for serious, you truly do write the best platonic interactions between them. Maybe that's why not many people aren't following your example and writing more of them, since you came on the scene...they don't want to compete with your perfection.

Anyway, this review is short and sort of sucky, but I need to go do other things sometime today, and there's really not much left for me to comment on, because all I want to do is quote the funny lines, so I'll just leave off here. :)

BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OMG I laughed SOOOO hard at this! Axel and Larxene were hilarious! And the ending with Axel stealing tarts from the Queen of Hearts? Priceless! Awesome work :)!
Hope Eternal chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Yes! I understood the Chester reference before you explained it! Good job with this story, anyway! :D
Parabatai A and I chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Taliax chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Gah, I'm so behind on reviewing things! .

Oh no, what kind of amusing chaos could possibly happen in a situation like this?

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIEEEE!" Yes Dem, yes you are. XD Love his comment after that.

"We could use you right about now, Mr. Walking Flashlight." / "He means you, Roxas." XD Oblivious little zombie!Roxas, ILU. :3

Pfft, Axel just catches himself entirely on fire. XD And the 'nothing' bit amused a lot.

'Ow.' Way to be a rock, Lex. YOU JUST GOT STABBED, REALLY? XD

"The next person to speak out of turn will get shut in the Void for two days." Xem and his precious Void. XP

"In the future, I will not attend meetings without a suitably prepared panel arrangement. I, Lexaeus, now concede the floor." XD XD XD I love how he and Zexion had to give each other permission to speak to cure Lex.

"Xion pretty much pwns, sometimes she can kill, like, ten Heartless before I even get close enough to back her up, and I am so serious, the blood is rushing to my head and I'm getting visions of dancing sugar plums." XD pwn describes this pretty well. Poor Axel, but it's a bit too amusing for me to be too sorry for him... ;

"I'm gonna take that as permission to speak, and sigh in theatrical disappointment that I can't continue harassing our favorite little hotheads here." I feel bad just sticking 'XD' next to everything I like, but that's probably what's going to keep happening. *sweatdrop*

"Awesome! And I'm gonna use my turn to say that if you let us talk normal again and promise not to toss us in the Void, I will bake you lots and lots of cookies and let you hug Chester." Dem, you are adorable. I'll be taking the cookies now, thanks. *runs off with cookies*

"W00t! Blah blah blah chatter chatter I can talk now, whee!" *Dies laughing* I'm so glad that dying of laughter's not actually possible, as far as I know...

'Spells flared in the darkness as Axel and Larxene threw themselves back into their boss battle in earnest. Not that they could see each other, but they both did have Auto-Lock equipped.' XD Fourth wall breakage FTW.

"L-O-freaking-L, you just used Fira on the Flurry of Dancing Flames, moron." / "RAGH, WRONG PANEL! DIE!" You just made my life right there. Again.

'A girl in a long yellow skirt joyfully ran up to him and seized his hands, singing in a pitch that could shatter glass. They danced together amidst herds of cavorting forest animals for a few very confusing minutes, and then everything went dark again as Axel was slammed back into reality.' Was that a Hetalia reference? I pick up a lot of references from Lexicon. Even if it's not, it's still hilarious. XD XD XD And it's Snow White. XD

'Elsewhere in the castle, Roxas and Xion, both emitting large quantities of light, were eating cake.' XD Luckies. Good thing they missed out on the boss battle.

"Y-You mean Xemnas actually throws people into the Void for real?" O.O Roxas is probably pretty scared now. As he well should be.

"Sai. I thought you were the Superior's lackey by now. It really warmed the empty space where my heart used to be to see that it's still at least kind of an act." :3 Yay for AkuSai friendship! And tarts! :D

'"Did I tell you that I've sworn to never tell a werewolf joke again?" / Saïx paused. "No. You didn't." He reached for a tart.' :D I love this ending!
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ha ha, everyone stumbling around in the dark...