Reviews for No Need To Hide
TheEvil4ssHole chapter 1 . 7/2
...Oh my god...
...That's cute and fluffy then hilarious and amazing...
-TheEvilAssHole
Stalianha chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wow, young Isa was such a cute boy. What happened to him ? XD That's the question I ask myself anytime I rewatch his BBS appearance videos (haven't play 3D yet). Having him freak out by Santa is an hilarious and awesome idea. And when you see it his way, it doesn't even seem that weird. It's like getting Big Brother coming to your house. x) Poor kid. and it seems that even several years later and even as a Nobody, he still hasn't get over it.
Anyway, there is some matter I find quite interesting : you think that Radiant Garden sinks into the darkness a really few times after BBS and that the Nobodies actually get old ? I've never considered that before. Well, since Kairi was still little when she gets on Destiny Islands (trusting the flash-back scenes), it does make sense. But looking at Xemnas I had never thought that they actually get old. Just how old was Terra, anyway ? And then, that would means that Ienzo was actually still very young when he turned into a Nobody ? Poor boy ! No wonder he became the Cloaked Schemer ...

By the way, I'm trully sorry if there are some mistakes in my language that hurts the eyes since I'm not an English speaker in fact. It's not an excuse but well, I'm sorry.
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That. Was. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I have never thought of Isa before as such a GIRL!
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Again, I am laughing like mad. I think it's hilarious to imagine Saix, of all people, as being afraid of Santa. It's very in character that Lea would tell him the truth about it and stay around to try to help. It's also very likely that he would help Isa to overcome that phobia. And then the ending is hilarious, with it coming back to haunt Axel when Saix saw Santa. And then you have Axel, who after witnessing the freaked out Saix, automatically starts yelling that he wants to see Santa next. What a goof...Either way, great work! Thanks for posting,

Bookworm
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aside from Demyx dancing in the rain (having a dance party like no other), I'd say this is certainly one of the best things I may have ever read by you.

I lie.

This is THE best piece of work I have read by you. I loved it. Pure, unadulterated enjoyment of the highest degree.
Foxthegamer chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
-DIES- I was NOT expecting that bit in the end OMG what a brilliant ending XDDD oh gawds I can't stop laughing! I hope you write more of these two because you portray them perfectly! XD
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh god this is genius.
g-peachy-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
First time I read Isa/Lea fic, and I like it. Seriously, I like your stories! I probably look like a creep, munching on ya with lots of reviews... Hehe, sorry about that.

Anywho, I thought Isa's mom is sweet, how she took care of Lea and all. That was super awesome from her.

Hahahaha, Isa xD "Is Santa out there?" I love this kid!

I find it amazing, how you fit them so nicely into their 8 years-old figures. Like when Lea was proud he learnt how to rais an eyebrow. You put so many realistic gestures. Adds a lot to the story, in my opinion.

~Saïx seized him by the neck and shook him with each word. "You - told - me - he - wasn't - real."

"Can't breathe," Axel managed.~

you added Axel and Saix xD Ohhhhh, Saix. Isa sounds like the cutest boy evah, by the way.

Well, I'm off. Thanks for making me laugh so many times today! :D
Dickx chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
xD This was /really/ good.

I'm not really a fan of Isa and Lea friendship - a large, contributing factor due to me never playing "Birth By Sleep" - but this was really well done, and I could see this whole thing played out :) They were really in character; especially Lea

And Saix and Axel's scenario at the end was the icing on the cake xD

Really well done :D Keep it up!

~ Inita
Damonica chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
LOVE X3

"Flaming pants, are you serious?"

That's totally my new thing XD
green-piggy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This... there are no words to describe this. Apart from perhaps 'so freaking cute that my heart has melted from it all'. :3

Isa's got a pretty interesting view of Santa Claus. LOL! XD The thing is, I can actually imagine him acting like that when Christmas comes around. And now that you've mentioned it, Santa IS a pretty creepy dude! DX

Aww, the oldest trick in the book; hiding in the closet. I would laugh so hard if someone accidentally locked him inside one, and then spent forever looking for him. XD XD XD *Is shot*

'There's no fat jolly guy in a red coat gonna come down your chimney, ever.' WINNNNNNNNNNN! Lea's so adorable in this, just like Isa. And I *Heart* Isa's mom. I love all of the three characters in this story really. :3

"Hey, Sai, you're back! How was Halloween Tow-?"

ROFL! I can see this happening as well! Saix getting all worked up, and Axel's like, "Whoa, take a chill pill dude." XD

"My actual mission was in Christmas Town. Which is inhabited by toy-making elves and a certain hulking, easily-amused, white-bearded elderly man with highly disturbing hobbies." HAHAHA! Sant does kinda freak me out in KH as well, and poor Saix! You don't half like torturing him, do you? :D

And the last line; genius. :D

So; this really made my day, despite the fact that it's February when I'm reviewing this, but meh! :D Great story! _
Milkater chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Man, that made me lol soooooooo hard... Love Saix reaction at the end... Always wondered how he would react if previous conversations were somehow brought up during their time in the Organization... And man you made them sound like kids... Most people don't really get it sounding right, but you did so congrats D
Kiryn chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I know tons of people have probably told you this already, but this line...

"Saïx seized him by the neck and shook him with each word. "You - told - me - he - wasn't - real.""

That made me DIE OF LAUGHTER. LOL FOREVER. Poor Saix. XD

In other news, AWWWWW, Lea/Isa bonding and fluff and such. Isa's mom is awesome.

And oh, Axel at the end. Such a Sora-esque reaction. XD

So, this review is decidedly unhelpful, but hey, I figured I should show my support and such anyway. :)
Taliax chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Dah I meant to review this earlier! *facepalm*

"I'm sick. If Lea comes over, he'll catch all my germs, so he can't come." Isa coughed violently for good measure. XD little kid excuses~

"Nah," the red-haired boy said nonchalantly, sauntering into the house with his hands in his pockets. "I'm not a baby, I walked over by myself." Heh, I like how Lea tries to act cool. It shows how different he and Isa are in this situation. This also makes me wonder a bit about Lea's family, and if they even know he's gone. In a lot of fanfics I've read, Lea doesn't have very much of an association with his family. Oh look, rambling again.

Aww, now don't be mean, Isa! Now they're both all mad... D:

"I'm not a girl! Girls bake cookies!" XD XD XD Isa's mom is awesome, and I love how Lea interacts with her. It's hilarious. And I really want to bake cookies now... *sweatdrop*

Isa's mom is smart. C:

'Well, it wasn't like Kadaj and the other guys from school could see. And if he stayed to make cookies, then he wouldn't have to walk back out into the cold and trudge home and deal with his mother's nosiness and his sisters' teasing or the fact that his best friend hated him... "You better have a LOT of cookie dough, then," he said. "'Cuz I'm gonna eat a ton."' XP Lea's all concerned about ruining his reputation, but I love how you write about him thinking about what his family will think and how he's still sad about what Isa said. And his comment about eating a lot of cookies is adorable. :3

'To his delight, she had watched enough Power Rangers episodes with Isa to be able to discuss the subject intelligently, which the two of them did with great enthusiasm for the next hour or two.' XD XD XD Is it weird that I immediately thought of Vanitas when I read 'Power Rangers?' Heh, my mom could probably do something similar with everything my little brother watches.

"Hey...we made a bunch of cookies without you. You can only eat the ones you made, so OOPS, guess you don't get any, heh." Lea being mean amuses me. xP

"Man, Isa! Stop being stupid! I didn't come all the way over here just to play with your mom!" XD Yeah, that would stink.

'Lea let himself be hugged by Isa's mom.' Can you tell me what she looks like in case I can ever get good enough at poses to draw this?

'Lea had been here, he had listened to Lea and his mom moving around the house all evening, and now Lea hated him and even tomorrow when it was over, Lea would still be mad at him and then it would go back to like it was before, no friends and no one to eat with at lunch and people picking on him because-' ;_; You are really good at making me sympathetic towards Isa/Saix. Poor kid, I love how he has normal worries and stuff like normal kids. C:

XD at Isa's panicking thinking that Lea's Santa.

"...He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He watches you all year long, he knows everything you do, and on Christmas Eve he comes and breaks into your house and...and..." Y'know, maybe somebody should come up with a representation of Christmas that isn't a creeper. XD Isa's so right, though.

Pfft, of course Lea laughs. XD "Dude. I never thought of it like that. But you're totally right, Santa's like some sort of psychotic stalker!" Thank you! My words exactly!

'I got mad and punched him in the face' XD I can see that.

D'aww, Lea being nice. :3

"Cut it out, you sound like a girl." XD XD XD At least they're not mad at each other anymore.

"Isa, don't be a chicken, I told you there's no Santa. And besides, even if he does come bustin' in, I'll just hit him with my Frisbees and he'll have to leave." *more abuse of X and D keys* Lea and his frisbees. XP

"You - told - me - he - wasn't - real." This. Made. My. Day. *Dies laughing*

'Which is inhabited by toy-making elves and a certain hulking, easily-amused, white-bearded elderly man with highly disturbing hobbies.' XD XD XD

"Just be glad I don't have a heart to have gotten freaked out with back there," Saïx hissed, "or you would be dead right now." I believe it. *nods seriously*

"Vexen! He's real! I call dibs on the next Halloween Town mission!" XD Axel, ILU.
The Layman chapter 1 . 1/2/2012

Almost died laughing there.