Reviews for A Change in the Wind
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Poor Doctor. I know she's angry with him but he didn't have a choice
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Brilliant crossover, really enjoyed!
Laverock chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Very different from Lorraine A's story where Mary Poppins is the Doctor's sister.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Excellent job with the techno-babble. You captured Mary's personality quite well, making it fit with her being a time lord.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
A most interesting crossover concept! This was a quite enjoyable story.
Just to clarify, does this story take place before or after she meets the Banks family? The bigger on the inside carpet bag seems to imply that it was before.
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
:) Awesome.
H Bregalad chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is perfect! Now I don't need to write my own.
WalkingWit chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is fantastic! I always thought Mary Poppins was a Time Lady, it explains so much! You've really captured the Doctor and Mary well.
thesagerk chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
brilliant!
Fictiondevourer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
With the casual knowledge I have I can only say bravo.

This stands as a solid stand alone view of both the Doctor and the mystery that is Mary Poppins.

I would love to see a continuation but this one is enjoyable enough.
SONGUE chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What a remarkable story, bravo! Very interesting character (Domaripopexnal), great interpretation of her background and the way she interacted with The Doctor.

Your story has a lot of potential for plot and jokes, especially in reference to the movie. I wonder if all the magic that happened in it (during the Tidying up the room part, in special) was not, in fact, the job of a particularly well hidden sonic screwdriver!
Mackon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great little story not only do I love the idea of Mary Poppins as a TL I love what you did with it. Domaripopexnal was a great character and her not being someone who's been away from Gallifrey much and having a decidedly negative view on the Doctor plus not immediately jumping on board his TARDIS but having her own goals and agenda.

Needs a sequel where she runs into Jenny from "The Doctor's Daughter" teach her a few things about being Gallifreyan and a TL then have a argument about their conflicted ideas about the Doctor.

One thing you introduced Domaripopexnal as already having used the name Mary Poppins. But with her just getting the bag now seems to imply that the events of the movie are yet to happen. Nothing stopping her reusing an alias but ...