Reviews for Hey, why are you crying?
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautifully done. You captured Beatrice's feelings for Battler perfectly, and you did Lambdadelta very well too. I had some tears going throughout this... T.T Love it.
RaixAngel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Thanks to you I have to ask people for tissues because mine are all gone. Damn you...*sniffle*
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hmm, what to say; I often find a story I like but don't quite know just what to say exactly...I liked Lambda's bouncy nature here and how, as she became depressed by Beato being depressed, the bouncy tone in the narration faded with it. I also liked the echo from the beginning being used when Beato becomes a doll. Sad, isn't it, how she became a witch for Battler and then broke because of him...

Gah, sorry, wish I could say more, but I liked this. It overall had a good style and feel to it.
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I...I think there's something in my eye...

This fic really reflects a lot about Yasu/Beato and Lambda before Umineko even started, sniff. It's so touching and so sentimental and so sad that it actually envisions Yasu's true purpose of the game...HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THIS EVERYTIME TO ME?

*sniff*

I-I just have my allergies.

...Really.