Reviews for Poisonous Lie
Ariesque chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Well, I liked it. I don't think I've ever read something so succinct with who Rogue was in the series. Her feelings for Scott are very relatable, though very doomed. That was what I took away from this little drabble: Rogue did what was best for him, not Jean. But it's Jean who's thanking her, not Scott. Ironic, how that is.

Excellent; thought-provoking. Thanks for the read!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
you know i just realized Rogue risked her life to save Jean when she was losing control but when Rogue was losing control Jean stayed as far away as possible thats just messed up
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great introspect on Rogue, especially for your first X-Men: Evo fic. (: I always felt that Scott sorta led Rogue on for a while... Especially when Jean & Duncan were together. And, as bad as this may sound ( because Rogue is honestly a great character ), it makes sense for her to have done what she did for selfish reasons rather than actually be concerned for Jean. But the tragedy really lies in the fact that, even though there seemed potential for them at first, Rogue can never have Scott. As if she didn't have enough to deal with... But Jean & Scott did grow up together. As Xavier's first students, they learned to fix each other. And they will always have that bond.

I'd continue, but I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Glad you're into the show! It's really great. (: Fantastic fic! Rather dark, but Rogue has always been a brooding character, so you have her down.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Poor Rogue. That crush almost killed her during several episodes, not to mention put her and Jean's relationship on ice.

Happy New Year!