Reviews for Hidden Family
Mikee chapter 46 . 9/27
I absolutely loved your story. I was captivated from the start. I also really like how well you developed your original characters - I seldom like original characters, since most stories I've read with non-canon characters fail to develop them. You did a great job. I had the feeling I was reading about real people; well done. Thank you for such a fun read.
DODO chapter 30 . 9/13
Regarding guns:
I think the major problem people have with guns is that, while a gun, properly handled and safely stored, will not kill people, a gun makes it terribly easy to kill or hurt someone, even accidentally
(in the US a lot more people, including children, are shot by accident, due to misunderstandings or as innocent bystanders, than are shot during a crime or resulting police action!).
Also it is far easier and more likely for a conflict to escalate to dead or severely injured people, if firearms are involved.

P.S.: I very much like your story (except for you advocating guns)!
volfan chapter 46 . 3/1
Lovely story, very enjoyable.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Hermione! Yay!
Lab12 chapter 46 . 2/9/2015
Even though, I have never heard of Biggles bevor, I imensely enjoyed your story! Thank you very much for sharing it!
What I would like to know though, how comes Filch was still at Hogwarts, in Harry's 3rd year? I thought he was supposed to answer under veritaserum as well, that he did not intend students any harm. Aaaand Hagrid became The COMC professor? That confused me a little.
But that were real minor things compared to this amazing story!
queseraquesara chapter 46 . 1/16/2015
What a great story! I was not previously familiar with the Biggles works, but was generally familiar with the genre and able to gather the gist with a bit of research, and I feel you did a nice job bringing to life the separate personalities of each of them and integrating them into the Potterverse. I felt that each of your deviations from canon was well-supported, and I particularly enjoyed your characterization of a Lucius Malfoy who is well-meaning but does not go so far in the other direction as to become a poor misunderstood marshmallow, which I have seen too often. Nicely done!
ak chapter 46 . 11/26/2014
bonne fic!
tu n'as pas repris les mêmes intrigues qui sont dans les livres; j'aime! :)
CAG7 chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Actual Harry's protection was not at full strength, thank to the Dursleys mistreatment. So it (the protection) would not attack the Horcrux dairy. Plus the one in Harry was also weakening the protection.
gowolf chapter 46 . 10/31/2013
That could have been a regular book not a crossover because it blinded together seamlessly.
Hillmorrr chapter 46 . 2/11/2013
I got a lot of Biggles-books after my late father, and usually read a lot of Harry Potter fan fiction, so this was a real treat for me. Thanks for sharing!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 46 . 1/11/2013
Very good story, love the changes you made. Canon is sooooo boringgggg.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 45 . 1/11/2013
Well done chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 44 . 1/11/2013
Nicely done.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 43 . 1/11/2013
Good chapter, this will take care of freeing Padfoot.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 42 . 1/11/2013
Good chapter, about to get wormtail taken care of.