Reviews for Hidden Family
Thalia0965 chapter 42 . 8/17/2012
HAAAAAHHHHHH!
OMG OMG OMG OMG
those were my first reactions :D
Ouh la la! When's the next one?
was my second reaction
Then I noticed there was a spot where I could leave comments and I remembered I could type and request? demand? ask? beg? for the next chapter posthaste :D
Yep, that's the effects this last chapter had, all right!
So, when's the next upload?
Thanks,
Nathalie
Jostanos chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

YES! The old fool has been ousted and replaced by Lucius!

The classes... the new ideas... the new teachers..
MERLIN!

I love reading Hidden Family.
Gibberint Dark chapter 41 . 8/11/2012
I read the original Biggles novels as a teenager in the late 1970's and I look forward to reading your crossover story with enthusiasm, If its as good as I remember the original novels being, then I salute you.
Elenhin chapter 41 . 8/10/2012
That's good, and perhaps they could find a nicer word for it than muggles... ;) I always thought that sounded like a degortatory term. Love the guy fainting in the bushes, once more, the way to defeat evil is love and understanding. They just simply don't know how to deal with it... They should invite him in for a spot of tea, he might self implode... ;)

Great chapter *hugs* Elenhin
RebeliousOne chapter 41 . 8/9/2012
Sirius's reaction to finding out the Lucius and his son were completely different then he thought was priceless. Since Dumbledore could have insisted on a trial for Sirius, Lucius could convice Fudge to give a trial for Sirius and tell him that the fault lies with Dumbles since he obviously did not want Harry to be raised well. That should work since Fudge showed how he saw Dumbledore as a threat in the 5th book. Taking him down another peg would make him more than happy as well as making Harry safer. It is obvious that Dumbles will do anything possible to get his position back so that he would have contact with Harry as well as manipulate the best students to join his order after they graduate like he did during the first war. I just hope that Dumbles is not the headmaster in 4th year since it would be the triwizard fiasco all over again. I can not see Lucius agreeing to it since he took over due to the danger that Dumbles allowed in his school. Malfoy SR is too smart to invite trouble especially if his mark gets darker. If it is out of his hands for some reason, he would do a much better job protecting the students, especially Harry is he is forced into it then Dumbles did. I can't believe I wrote so much. This story is getting better and better and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Elenhin chapter 40 . 8/8/2012
Kinda smart that, as long as you can trust the chap, to have him teach. And I like the new classes, smart. You know, bloody shame that fool wrote the books, you'd've done a better job of it... ;) Never expected to find sensible stuff in Harry Potter after I read her books, though I'd probably best be ducking after having put that down where others can read. ;) Books are okay, but her personally is a danged fool... ;) Good chapter *hugs*
Elenhin chapter 39 . 8/8/2012
Rewview won't let me log in for some reason, silly thing. Oh well, Good chapter. Sorry I'm late in reading. There are times I think Ginger has learned parenting from Uncle Jesse. He seems to be working along the same general lines, I like it, he makes a good daddy... :D

Well done, spot on old boy, ;) *hugs* Elenhin
RebeliousOne chapter 40 . 8/5/2012
Great job! I hope that Malfoy Sr. keeps his position. Of course trouble will come, but he will handle it far better than Dumbles did when he was in charge. Dumbles will do anything to get his position back, but Harry could help influence the puplic in favor of Malfoy since the public adore him. Perhaps the muggleborns will vouch for him since under Malfoy's leadership, they are learning about the world that they are a part of unlike before. It would be great to see Dumbles knocked down another peg or two since he still thinks that he does no wrong.
AriLivesNotDylan chapter 40 . 8/3/2012
Yay! Stuff is finally happening!
Elenhin chapter 38 . 7/26/2012
Good chapter, Very Bigglish. Very nice and understanding of Bertie when Ginger snapped at him, but the laddie is a little bit more hot tempered, and if one thing should be said about Bertie he tends to be understanding of such thigns. He is a bit barmy and all that, but he's a very good friend.

Liked it, the logic about the feast, he's got an idea, and I like his reasoning. Still very polite and stiff and formal with them, and there are some things that just don't make no sense to me, but that's more a bannana I have to peel with the author... ;) You're doing a grand job with it. Aside from some nice plane action, it couldn't be better... ;)

*hugs* take care *GLOMP*
keitaya chapter 38 . 7/23/2012
Oh dear... never a dull moment for Harry or Ginger. I am glad Lucius is wsorking out as a headmaster.

Good chapter and I look forward to more.
Elenhin chapter 37 . 7/17/2012
lol, Harry's getting a taste of what it means to be one of the Biggles gang alright, people gawking over him... ;) Got a good point though, that kid, being grateful it stopped before more of them got it. Not easy to think while panecking, I'll give the lad that too, easier to think after, though sometimes a bit of panick can help and all that.

Good chapter, well done. ;) *hugs*
southern-reader chapter 37 . 7/14/2012
Very Good but too short!
Looking forward to the next.
Elenhin chapter 35 . 7/8/2012
Okay, that's kinda cool, him as a headmaster, never read that far, butsomeohow I doubt that hapepned, cool in a way. Sound reasoning removing that other dude, but I kinda feel really sorry for the other kid shad had detention. Please tlell me someones helping them, becuase knwoing something was done, evne if you don't really remeber, is hell, pure hell.

*hugs*
ThePizzaManToughtMe chapter 35 . 7/4/2012
I cant wait till the next chapter i love how you have lucius becoming the headmaster and i hope flitwick will become the deputy.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »