Reviews for Time is an Illusion
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
whoa. this was emotional strong but... strange? in a good way.
Ilssii-Koschei chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
First of all...aw, the poor thing! _ You're horrible to him in the most beautifully angst-y way. Secondly, fantastic idea- insanity effectively to the power of five. Yana at the end there is an especially a lovely touch, the way that it's acknowledged that he is still, however crushed and buried he is, a part of The Master.

You know, I always get properly jittery before I read your Master-centric fics. Partly because they're always scarily accurate (to my mind) and partly because they're always so /good/.

It'll be ages before you can read this I guess *sigh* shame. Well... you have a good time. Saving NZ from being overrun by alien sheep and all (yes, I know you're probably doing something more realistic and boring, but hey).
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was beautiful, heartbreaking beautiful. A real master piece as ever. You are such a genius in Master anguish. I like the idea of inner dialog by meeting his previous incarnations. We have a lot of stories with multi Doctors but I think this is the only one with multi Masters I have read. And you writing was superb, the way you divided his thoughts in the beginning with one...two...three...four was great. And his insanity you are so good at taking us on a insane trip through the Master's head.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is a jolly good read Yana, Simm's Master is like the Second Doctor and the Third Doctor the dandy & the clown.
EDZEL2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lord alone knows I was excited enough when I saw the title (part of one of my most oft-quoted lines from 'The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy', no less! For anyone who doesn't know it, it goes on to say; 'Lunchtime doubly so' LOL) but when I saw the name of the author, I couldn't wait to read this and as usual, you didn't disappoint!

This is heart-breakingly vivid. I love your Master's internal voice and the theme of the newly-ressurected Master in TEOT is one that I myself can't seem to leave alone. There is something so very shocking about the once proud and pristine Master reduced to living like a beast, ruled by his need to feed and dressed in flilty, stinking rags, that appeals to the angst-lover in me.

This story fills every requirement for an angst-fest and then some, and adds nicely to the canon IMHO.

Have a nice trip - I'm sure you'll come back to a shedload of appreciative comments! Oh, and Happy New Year!
Brownbug chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh man - so SAD! Beautifully written, just my cup of tea! Particularly loved the bit with Yana at the end. Kudos!

**Favourites instantly**
mericat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I hope your wireless trek into the wilderness is a success. Fantastic character study of the Master.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ahhhhh, how excellent and painful - all the previous Masters would be sadly disappointed in the one we've got for End of Time, wouldn't they? Beautifully written.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved it! The idea of his past selves talking to him is really neat, and it again shows how much the most recent Master has changed compared to the earlier ones, just as the Doctor has changed too.

Perfectly brilliant, and enjoy your holiday!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 1/1/2012