Reviews for Don't You Remember?
derekngarcia chapter 1 . 5/8/2016

I loved it, brilliant.
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Thanks . Now i'm on the edge of crying in public.
JJ chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very good story! it really touched my heart. You really described things perfectly, want to read more fics from you!
SEAGUL chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I would love to see this continue, to show a real conclusion for Emily and her parents. So i put this on alert, in hopes that you take it off complete and post more.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow! I loved it.
heatqueen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was amazing! Finally a fic that really captured the relationship between Emily and her parents. You did a wonderful job with the characterization and the emotions; it was totally believable.

Awesome.

Sequel?

~heatqueen
Jardine chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm inclined to agree with the other reviewer and ask of you to write a sequel. I loved this, but really want to know if Elizabeth and Emily might find piece or if they will be stuck in this depressing limbo. An elegant piece either way. Beautiful masterful work.
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved, made me cry a bit. Would u write a sequel to it, where Emily meets her parents and they find out thy she is alive?
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is the saddest fanfic story I've read on this site. I actually cried. I hadn't even considered the fact that Emily's parents weren't seen at her funeral. I feel that this is one of the most insightfully tragic views I have read about the Prentiss family relationships. You wrote a truly moving piece, and I feel you nailed the characterization of Emily and Elizabeth, and maybe even her father. (I can't really judge since we never saw him). I hope that if the show decides to touch on that, they take in those emotions into account. Excellent work.
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012