Reviews for Kissing Cloud
Alice aquabld chapter 8 . 1/11
Woll xanxus stop her from killing ninth and being depressed ? Will xanxus be her brother ? Or will he fight with hibari for her love. Find out in... UPDATE MORE !
deathlover25 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Forgetful Insanity chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
It's absolutely precious when Hibari calls her Pillow X3 PLEASE UPDATE. This is a fantastic story! It's one of my favorite KHR fanfics!
Miko.chan215 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I really love this story so far. It is well written and Hibari is very in character. I love this series so far and can't wait for me. Keep up the good work!
belladu57 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Very good
AHFun21 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Woa, this is a awesome fic...can't wait to read more
AGingerKitten chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
In reading this post a year after the last post, bug I really like what they've wrong so far. I really hope you haven't given up on this one yet.
HaruMangetsuXIII chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Please keep writing! . It's so kawaii and such an awesome story!
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
please update this story it's great
whoa hibari is just wow never expected him think of things like about aina like undressing her and masturbating but aww there was a sweet moment when aina was sleeping on hibari's shoulder
and again great story so please continue and complete
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
lol aina is strong
what the hell was going on in hibari's head when she said she's bite him
niacat2000 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
*cries* please update! It's an amazing story so far! I love this story! And it's funny how he hibari calls Aina 'pillow' ! XD this is kawaii! Haha but nah u need to update or I'll cry! . waaaah! *cries* the story is too good! I cry! Waaaah! Meeeeeeaaaaahhh! 0,
coldgazeproduction chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Naughty Hibari! Stop thinking like that! Anyway, hope you update soon
CelticBlackRose chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
This is AMAZING! Really looking forward to the next chapter, so hurry up and write it.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
I hope you write more chapters soon! :D
MuteReader chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I am enjoying this story very much so I hope you update this story again. I noticed it has been over a year since you updated it, have you dropped the story?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »