Reviews for Kissing Cloud
Forgetful Insanity chapter 8 . 4/2
It's absolutely precious when Hibari calls her Pillow X3 PLEASE UPDATE. This is a fantastic story! It's one of my favorite KHR fanfics!
Miko.chan215 chapter 1 . 2/27
I really love this story so far. It is well written and Hibari is very in character. I love this series so far and can't wait for me. Keep up the good work!
belladu57 chapter 8 . 1/2
Very good
AHFun21 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Woa, this is a awesome fic...can't wait to read more
ChessieKittie chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
In reading this post a year after the last post, bug I really like what they've wrong so far. I really hope you haven't given up on this one yet.
HaruMangetsuXIII chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Please keep writing! . It's so kawaii and such an awesome story!
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
please update this story it's great
whoa hibari is just wow never expected him think of things like about aina like undressing her and masturbating but aww there was a sweet moment when aina was sleeping on hibari's shoulder
and again great story so please continue and complete
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
lol aina is strong
what the hell was going on in hibari's head when she said she's bite him
niacat2000 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
*cries* please update! It's an amazing story so far! I love this story! And it's funny how he hibari calls Aina 'pillow' ! XD this is kawaii! Haha but nah u need to update or I'll cry! . waaaah! *cries* the story is too good! I cry! Waaaah! Meeeeeeaaaaahhh! 0,
coldgazeproduction chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Naughty Hibari! Stop thinking like that! Anyway, hope you update soon
CelticBlackRose chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
This is AMAZING! Really looking forward to the next chapter, so hurry up and write it.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
I hope you write more chapters soon! :D
MuteReader chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I am enjoying this story very much so I hope you update this story again. I noticed it has been over a year since you updated it, have you dropped the story?
evewolf123 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
woooow wait a minute wat happen next you havent updated in like 11 mounths i really like this story
theristia chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
This is an awesome story. I love how the lead female is part of it, but doesn't always have to be in the spotlight all the time. Plus, while not ridiculously strong, she has the courage, willingness, and ability to fight, but doesn't show off.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »