Reviews for He Belongs to Me
nc 1 i like it brocon chifuyu strikes again
Bamurswag chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Make more chapters
Renix360 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This actually was very well done. I make it a point not to ready too many (if at all) incest pairing fanfics for obvious reasons, but this actually wasn't that bad. It was actually kind of sweet in a weird sort of way (probably because it's still Ichika, who could never figure out a girl's feelings well enough for anything like that to work between them).

I'm actually not really sure who I feel sorry for more: the girls or Ichika? Sure the girls now have a new love rival to deal with (and a strong one at that), but now Ichika has another girl with feelings for him that he's too dense to figure out (and it being his own sister no less).

Overall, like I said, it was very well done. I didn't really notice anything too OOC (though I'd probably have to re-watch some episodes to be sure), so I think that you may be good there for now. Not too bad with the grammar either. Great job, I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Really enjoyed this story.
Shiro Mirch 56 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
A good story .. made me more to ship Chifuyu x Ichika OMG! D

Poor girls , they can't steal Ichika from Chifuyu anymore ... o
Velshard chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Chifuyu is such a Troll.

LOL

Anyway, this was cute and pretty darn funny, thanks for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
hahahaha! the poor girls
roxasduelwielder chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i like the ending since it can go with the story well
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Haha hopeless Ichika and adamant Chifuyu as always. Great story, love the bonding and love between the siblings and it was pretty funny.

Definitely worth a re-read.
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The phrase "All is fair in love and war." comes to mind.

I love this story it is funny. :)
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Good story
Would be interested in a sequel.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Don’t mess with Chifuyu-nee girls, or else she’ll kick your ass.

The story feel more like a brother-sister bonding, but that feeling of waiting for something more was definitively there. Way to go Ichika, you already have your woman when the right time comes. The rest of the female cast amuse me with her antics, especially Rin with her yandere status; poor Charlotte thought.

Nice story, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Well done and also you managed to write their personalities correctly, and as always Ichika is oblivious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
good story
Immatureboys chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
A nice story I must say, this should have been a OVA or at least extra in the manga. Chifuya and Ichika, who would had thought it? Despite the formiting issue, its still all good.

So thumbs up for creativity