Reviews for The Amazing SpiderMan SPIDERMAN 2
kevin strilchuk
8004 churchill dr sw
calgary alberta
canada usa t2v2s4

information to marvel spider man for me we to end of spider man comics of spider man faerwell to peter parker is spider man no more tobey maguire for me we to get the copy for me we to need some comics of spider man faerwell to peter parker is real evil of spider man to meet spider carnage of spider man is real spider clone saga of evil empire of spider man to end of spider man no more how to get the comics for me is my special gift for me we to get the comics of spider man for me we to get the gift for me we to order the comics of spider man and marvel blade the vampire hunter in to neogenic nightmare on dvd and video of spider man for me is my special gift for you for christmas special from to the show of spider man for me i am biggest fans for you we to contact with the stars of spider man to see tobey maguire is spider man is gone for good this time we to get more money for me how to get the money for marvel comics of spider man faerwell to 365 of spider wars of spider man in to the animated series all gone we not coming back at all fans is not coming back we to miss the show oof spider man series finale of spider man to meet spider carnage is real evil empire of spider man to end of spider man to meet madam web and beyonder from to the earth of spider man war in to new york city is real evil spider clone of evil empire of spider man is a 2 peter parker is anouther world of spider man on the web page of spider man to end of spider man to meet uncle ben parker and aunt may parker is gone for good this time is to kill his uncle ben parker is shot to kill of spider man some body to kill him is a munder for spider man is to kill his life with peter parker is spider man is gone away from to new york city of spider man in to secret wars of spider man meet beyonder in to home dimension is the power of spider man vs man spider i am big fan is kevin strilchuk from to calgary
Sarcasm's BFF chapter 32 . 1/9/2011
Loved it! It was very well written, although there are some spelling and punctation mistakes. It was still very enjoyable to read.
shakespeareaddict chapter 29 . 12/27/2010
did you see the second movie before you wrote this chapter, or did they steal your idea? either way, it's good.
Repto chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I like the parts with Doc Ock. He's my favorite... don't really like the way he's defeated. *Looks sheepish* But that is how it's always supposed to end. I like it more when the tentacles were the ones controlling him.
October Sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Good start! My first Spiderman story, like you care. I actually love the movie, but I never liked the comic. It was weird. Once againl like you care.

_ Inu Lover
Bag o' Crap chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Actually, I was wrong. There is an explosion type thing...I found some pics...and BLACK CAT wont be in the movie but Felicia Hardy will be...if that makes sense.
Spidervenage chapter 32 . 4/22/2004
Very good!
Is the Black Cat Going to be in the Movie Spider-Man Movie in July?
Bag o' Crap chapter 15 . 4/11/2004
This was actually pretty cool! Im suprised you knew that Doc Ock was the main villain back in '02...or maybe you guessed. I knew it some time back but not that far( check out this place, .com) . But I guess now we know that Scorpion, Kingpin, Shocker, and the Black Cat arent in the movie. ALSO, the thing about the goggles...(I actually prefer him in the green trench coat and sunglasses.) And especially I doubt Doc Ock will BECOME Doc Ock because of an explosion, but I dont know exactly how.
Be aware, Im not flaming. I just feel like expressing my thoughts on the differences here. This Spider Man 2 rocked and so will the actually one! I am thinking on somehow making a little fic about the tentacles p.o.v, but the way I want it to be visually is going to be hard to put on writing!
lovedoves chapter 32 . 1/28/2004
Amazing sequel...I like how u included the Black Cat in there.
Wonderful job!
Aeriscetra12 chapter 32 . 1/27/2004
Awesome story! One of the best sequels to Spiderman I have ever read.
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 32 . 1/22/2004
Great story, from a night owl.
I read this in an hour! _
fly chapter 32 . 1/22/2004
great story,this is 1 of my favourites.
keep going.
The Cure chapter 32 . 12/31/2003
good story
Dorshal Finn chapter 32 . 4/30/2003
That was the BEST fanfic of Spiderman I have read. It would be perfect for the new movie! It was delightful! You are quite the writer. Keep up the good work!