Reviews for Tangled for a Flower
pleased-to-write chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Hi there! You are a fantastic writer and all, but I guess I wanna say the same! I love your story for it's content and for the way you portray the characters so accurately, but also for sentimental values. I'm new to the site and only recently finished my first fanfiction (Frozen). I always come back for Tangled stories because I've always had a deep connection with the movie! Not to mention, that this was the first fanfiction I ever read, and then I stopped going on here (this was before I had an account)! Now, I found it again out of pure coincidence and I am so happy! I've just started a new story (Tangled) and I know that this might be something annoying to ask, but are there any tips you have on how to create this characters so accurately, like you did? I think I have the hang of it, but I just hate it when people portray them the way THEY want them to be instead of how they really are! I'm so sorry for the long review, but thank you for writing this story I can't wait to start re-reading this! :)
ImmaHooligan chapter 72 . 7/3/2014
I noticed that what Nathan was saying was going along with the song When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars! When he said "I should have bought her flowers." "At least we held hands." "She loved to dance." and finally "She has another man now."! I love that song and Bruno Mars!
ImmaHooligan chapter 62 . 6/21/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
Awsome your story is really cool no its amazing must read more
Cinnamon for Ella chapter 99 . 7/29/2013
This is an amazing story but I cant finish it because my sister kicked me off the computer so this is just tofav
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
What?
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Lol rapunzel's concern is hilarious!
Rosemary chapter 120 . 7/10/2013
I have already started reading "Caught in a Dream" and just wanted to take a moment to thank you, for this brilliantly wonderful story you have posted for us to enjoy. With so many plot twists, and emotional connections, this is no doubt the best tangled fanfiction in the history of like... EVER. I really appreciate this work of art, and all of the positive responses to all your reviewers comments. :) You are a brilliantly gifted writer, and I hope that one day you consider actually becoming a real author. I would for sure read any story you write without a second thought, and I'm sure I would enjoy every minute of it. So I guess the last thing I'm going to say is, Thank you. Thank you for these wonderful characters. Thank you for your common updating. And most of all thank you for tangling me into this fantastic story, Tangled for a flower.
KirstynHerondale chapter 119 . 7/8/2013
Ooohh my God. No words.
KirstynHerondale chapter 118 . 7/8/2013
NooOOo I'm crying so hard right now
KirstynHerondale chapter 117 . 7/8/2013
Holy shit! Omg no there CAN NOT be only three chapters left!
KirstynHerondale chapter 116 . 7/7/2013
Omg I'm so sorry that I'm so behind and that I haven't been reviewing. I was out of town for a week with no wifi- I wanted to shoot myself- and I just got back today. Chapters are still as amazing as ever!
Rosemary chapter 119 . 7/7/2013
Sorry, I haven't commented for a while. I was on vacation. Anyways, I'm so sad that its over, and it ended like this, but I'm also very glad you're making a sequel. :) I'll read it for sure. And I think the first one said "For A Flower" But I couldn't see the next one. See you in the sequels comments K. :)
mecaka chapter 120 . 7/6/2013
:) This made my day!
awesomelysweet chapter 119 . 7/2/2013
Heeeey! Thx soooooo much! Anyways... i have an idea! What if...*pause for suspense* repunzel didnt get kidnapped but she grows up as a princess and as she is going on a walk in the woods she finds flynn rider... so. Whatcha ya think? Any ways loves u! Ur awesome! Thx again... c u chapter 120!