Reviews for When We Were Young
Smiley101 chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened to updating? This story is flipping awesome. I love everything that you've done here. I personally think that this fic should be rated T. Unless you're planning on adding even more violence or something. Or unless my idea of T is not right. Also, Theta really reminds me of the song Blue. Well, I really hope you get around to updating (God forbid you abandoned this). Keep up the fantastic work!
Smiley101 chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
It's so sad thinking that those two do actually end up to be such enemies. Tears.
Guest chapter 50 . 6/11/2015
Shara if you are reading this please update
Lucy chapter 47 . 1/6/2015
This is such a great story, I've read it through so many times :)
Are you planning to update? It's been a while
drsweetsgirl chapter 50 . 12/6/2014
I love this story. I just read it straight through. Will you be updating again? I always take forever to update myself, so I understand life sometimes gets in the way and sometimes inspiration fails. I do hope you plan to update as this is one of the better ones I have read about the master and the doctor is school. Great story and now I am off to see if you have written any other stories.
Lucy chapter 47 . 11/24/2014
When are you planning to update? This is a brilliant story!
Kate chapter 47 . 10/5/2014
Please update!
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 50 . 8/22/2014
Ahhh I love it! I was a bit worried about the story turning darker (which of course it must, considering the Doctor and the Master's relationship) but this was really good! It felt more exciting and dramatic then dark and gloomy! Thanks for the update!
Mitsy chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
It's been months since you've updated!
Kit chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
I'm getting really into this story! You have some amazing ideas! I can't wait to see what happens next.
WatchingTheMovieReadingTheBook chapter 49 . 7/4/2014
God damn I hate Epsilon! ... Update soon
WatchingTheMovieReadingTheBook chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
WOW this is amazing!
FewerGivenLives chapter 49 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon I love this story sooooooo much! Plz update!
The Megan chapter 49 . 5/7/2014
EPSILON YOU PIECE OF SHIT
-me in every chapter containing Epsilon
JaneScarlett chapter 49 . 5/8/2014
This fic is just amazing. Really, nothing else I can say; it's just so, so good that I can't even find any other words.
Looking forward to the next chapter!