Reviews for Someone Like You
maphie chapter 1 . 2/15
This is definitely a multi-chap story. There's too many things to sort through. I like the premise but a violent Bella is tough to swallow.
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Interesting one shot and I'm sad for Jake who seemed to have been there for her when Edward had left. And Edward married twice? I hope this couple has grown enough to stay together and build a healthy relationship. Apart they just seem to hurt too many other People's lives.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Aww! I didn't like young Bella at all. Glad they both matured and now will work on a real relationship. Poor jake though. Great one shot!
harkie5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love this, but then I love all of your stuff. I hope you do continue it someday but if you don't it's a nice place to leave them.
Cina's chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was a grate O/S. Saw your name when I was looking over the fandom choice awards.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Nice story I stumbled upon it and liked the summary; had to stop and read it even though I hate O/S
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That's sweet. Everyone loves HEA :)
Thanks, it's a beautiful story.
Thebestnana chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
loved it - it made me smile!
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Good o/s with a tasty lemon to balance out that little bit of angst ;)
trs1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed reading this one shot. You managed to capture a lot of emotion in very few words. The break up scene was really powerful, and you could see that this Edward and Bella were at a point where their relationship was unhealthy. The reunion lemon was just right for the occasion. I admit to feeling sorry for Jake, but if Bella didn't really love him it was for the best.

Great job!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ah. I'm sure there were some fireworks. But I think Bella was the last to figure out...
R
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Whew! That wedding was cut a little close before Bella broke it off. Fluff and a HEA are a good thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
The most ridiculous story ever. He was married twiece before Bella and she forgive him? Jus like that? Sure...