Reviews for Someone Like You
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/27
That was a whole lemon, not just a slice, of lemony goodness! It was also a nice combination of fluff, lemon, and angst. Thanks for sharing. xo
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm not sure how I missed this a while back. Great song...and story.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I am happy that Bella & Edward are back together again
louanne61 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I loved this, I'll be sure to put it on my alerts.
JustARead chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Bella was crazy but yay for hea
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
wonderful
sherylb chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I love it!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Someone Like You has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
nzjojo chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Great one shot - thank you!
jkq chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
fuck that, I wouldn't marry that whore. hes been married twice! you were with him for five years bella and he didn't marry you but he was with Tanya for 8 months and married that skank! then kate...he just knew she was the one...can you picture that bella? all in lust and happy happy happy,, they had a fairytale wedding bella, just imagine the honeymoon...do you think he was thinking about you then? um noooooo I don't think he was. and you waited and waited and waited for him...while he was loving up all these other chicks...eww how the hell could you marry him now?
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
A great one shot. Thank you.

Knit
maphie chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is definitely a multi-chap story. There's too many things to sort through. I like the premise but a violent Bella is tough to swallow.
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Interesting one shot and I'm sad for Jake who seemed to have been there for her when Edward had left. And Edward married twice? I hope this couple has grown enough to stay together and build a healthy relationship. Apart they just seem to hurt too many other People's lives.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Aww! I didn't like young Bella at all. Glad they both matured and now will work on a real relationship. Poor jake though. Great one shot!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »