Reviews for Someone Like You
nzjojo chapter 1 . 2/3
Great one shot - thank you!
jkq chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
fuck that, I wouldn't marry that whore. hes been married twice! you were with him for five years bella and he didn't marry you but he was with Tanya for 8 months and married that skank! then kate...he just knew she was the one...can you picture that bella? all in lust and happy happy happy,, they had a fairytale wedding bella, just imagine the honeymoon...do you think he was thinking about you then? um noooooo I don't think he was. and you waited and waited and waited for him...while he was loving up all these other chicks...eww how the hell could you marry him now?
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
A great one shot. Thank you.

Knit
maphie chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is definitely a multi-chap story. There's too many things to sort through. I like the premise but a violent Bella is tough to swallow.
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
shaz308 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Interesting one shot and I'm sad for Jake who seemed to have been there for her when Edward had left. And Edward married twice? I hope this couple has grown enough to stay together and build a healthy relationship. Apart they just seem to hurt too many other People's lives.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Aww! I didn't like young Bella at all. Glad they both matured and now will work on a real relationship. Poor jake though. Great one shot!
harkie5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was a great story! Thank you for sharing.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love this, but then I love all of your stuff. I hope you do continue it someday but if you don't it's a nice place to leave them.
Cina's chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was a grate O/S. Saw your name when I was looking over the fandom choice awards.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Nice story I stumbled upon it and liked the summary; had to stop and read it even though I hate O/S
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That's sweet. Everyone loves HEA :)
Thanks, it's a beautiful story.
Thebestnana chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
loved it - it made me smile!
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Good o/s with a tasty lemon to balance out that little bit of angst ;)
trs1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed reading this one shot. You managed to capture a lot of emotion in very few words. The break up scene was really powerful, and you could see that this Edward and Bella were at a point where their relationship was unhealthy. The reunion lemon was just right for the occasion. I admit to feeling sorry for Jake, but if Bella didn't really love him it was for the best.

Great job!