Reviews for Mute Cousin
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I like this story very much. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like nice Helga.
Golden Love chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
nicer
Golden Love chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Don't put them would cause drama and betrayal between the 2 cousins.
Nep2uune chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I don't think Helga was to nice. She seems very protective of her cousin. And Helga will always try to keep every girl away from Arnold. Please update when you can.
WykedOne1979 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON... LOVE IT
Zim32 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Please update i really like the idea of helga having a realtive she gets along with
Nep2une chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Helga should be more friendly to Brainy. If Esperanza truely care for Helga she shouldn't get involved with Arnold. I don't think Esperanza feels comfortable around Around to hook up with him. Arnold falls for girls to quickly. I thought Gerald was suppose to be the ladies man.
Nep2une chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Rhonda is so stuck up sometimes. I wonder if Arnold is getting feeling for Esperanza. Please update soon.
4ElementGirl chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Great story... but the chapter is kinda short, so...extend and elaborate it
bbb1120 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I love this story, i kinda understand what she is going through since i know someone who is deaf. Keep updating please i am going nuts not know what else may happen.
Santara55 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Pretty good story, add arnold in a bit more, PLEASE! and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
pinkdolphin92 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Pretty good i like how helga can have someone to relate to espically a family member :-)
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Aw, Esperanza is really sweet!
Llovely.220 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
please update i love your story :D
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
That is very interesting that Helga has a deaf cousin. I'm glad Helga knows sign language. Arnold should be impressed. I hope Helga is not to mean to her. Please update soon.