Reviews for Between the Midway and the White City
The river Dee chapter 4 . 2/17
They are really 'Bonnie and Clyde' at the end. But its trains instead of banks.
liondancer17 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I need more adventures of the train-robbing piper and trickster. At least one more part? Pwease? Pretty pwease?
HelleBoreHunt chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
SLSKALAGKSAKXOEH SO GOOD! I loved it!
IanPeriwinkle chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Well, it finished. :3
IanPeriwinkle chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Well, going back to the first chapter, I'm always a little bit offended by the locking up of the 'simple-minded', but having a form of autism, i suppose it's rightly so.

Anyway, just... thought I'd let you know that I'm enjoying this one. Though I'm quite... upset... over Gio's hating Hartley. Then again, it's only Chapter 2.
Blessed24 7 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
This story was adorable. I'm also a fan of the time period you're writing and I have to say-well done.
Major-Stardust chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Nice epilogue. I absolutely adore the way Hartley is robbing the train so politely and Wally gets all indignant about him not being a bloodthirsty bandit. So cute.

Hooray for suggestive endings! Haha.

Overall, top notch job on the whole story.
Major-Stardust chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Yay! An update! :D

And this chapter is very sentimental, but I think it works. It's "young love" and all that.
Major-Stardust chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hmmm...one of my favorite pairings, one of my favorite time periods, and well written to boot. This story has major potential. Please tell me you're going to continue.
a fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
update pleeeeeeeze
Lita-chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Both of these chapters are wonderful! I'm really excited that you're writing in a late 1800's early 1900's period! I do cringe a little at some of the racism but as you said in your first chapter it is the way things were back then.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I bet it'll be awesome!
fEmAleNoMad chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really like this. I love 19th century settings and you've put a lot of attention to detail. Your pipster stories are the best, and i found out about them last year (I've finished them and I'm so glad to see you've updated!) you are a great writer, and you're work got me interested in the Flash and his Rogues gallery in the first place! (I'd have been stuck with Batman and never would have known any better!)
Lady Vai chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow! I just started writing an AU with Magneto and Family set in 1903, this is truly a bizarre coincidence!

I too strive for the historical accuracy, and have to struggle not to go into too much detail because I love researching the time period and would want to include as much as I can in the story.

Your story provides a fantastic balance with all the touches necessary to set the scene, and of course with great characterization. I do not grudge you the IWW time shift, I may end up shifting around some organizations in my story as well.

It's great to see another AU in one of my favorite time periods!