Reviews for The Blind Man
GumdropsandButterflies chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I really liked. I thought she would be more emotionally distressed.
Lindsey chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and did a good job of capturing the team. Thanks for posting!
Violette702 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Wow you weren't kidding when you said violent. I guess after watching Law and Order SVU all these years I thought the worst thing was rape, but torture and then feeding someone to the dogs (literally) has got to be one of the heinous things I've ever read. That story was seriously disturbing, but you're a really good writer.
Violette702 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
For English not to be your first language you are doing fantastic! This story is very disturbing but I can't stop reading it! Your plot is brilliant.
dino-dog83 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Read this before, but came back for a re-read when I found your cover pix on deviantart. Nice job on the cover and the story!
shanti chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
i loved it
it is one of the best ones yet keep going your carrer better be wiriter
Romans8 38-39 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I LOVED IT! And Garcia's character was spot on!
Tina chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
AMAZING! i wish i found this sooner! your amazing u definitley need to do more!
Leather2Lace chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
thos was great. JJs always been my favorite
crazyobsession101 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
So sad to see it end. Love the whole story, you've done a fantastic job! I'm still hoping for a sequel to see how JJ copes and who knows, maybe bring the unsub back! LOL! But, if you can't that's cool too, but I'm hope you write more JJ stories 'cause I'll be reading them for sure! (:
CMCrazies chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
AWWWW that was cute
IniTiniNini chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
I love this story and the end is great...I'm happy that JJ is fine...I'm looking forward for your next story...:)
jesssanchy chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
oh my gosh this is such a great story! I really hope you continue!
IwKa chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
love that story :)
Khaida21 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Oh My...

i cannot believe this is almost over T.T
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »