Reviews for Four From Beyond
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
nice, i'd like to see more from this team up if your up for it. keep up the good work
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well, this is a pretty interesting piece, and it's a real shame no one's reviewed it yet. The Frankie Raye Nova is a character I'd really come to like from her appearances in the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer animated series of the 1990s, as short-lived as both were, and I was saddened to find out that she'd died a long while ago. Also, Ben Reilly, as an offshoot of my favorite Marvel superhero with quite an interesting past and personality of his own, was another unfortunately long gone favorite of mine, and with Kaine being brought back to become the new Scarlet Spider, I hold out hope that it'll eventually result in a Ben Reilly revival. And Doc Samson was done dirty by Jeph Loeb, and I am happy to see him here, too, particularly for the novelty of a psychologist with enough raw power to challenge the Hulk and beat the sense into his patients, many of whom are also super-powered. Nightwatch is someone who never really struck me as all that interesting, but you having him here might have just given me a reason to look him up in the Marvel Wiki. All in all, putting those four dead greats together was quite the coup by you, and is that a Frankie/Ben romance I'm seeing in the works?