Reviews for Labyrinth
Phoenix320 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Woah... This seriously reminds me of a (implied) horror story. I read something like this (but it was more explicit) and the only thought that went through my mind was, "Does that mean Charlie has to wear a top hat too?"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Mind blown
bangle chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
to be honest wonka was always kinda psychotic
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
To be honest, while I watched the movie, I thought that Wonka maybe does have a darker side. You described it perfectly. I can really imagine the characters acting like this, I think it (almost) could be a sequel to the movie.
And I think that the song "A Dangerous Mind" from Within Temptation does really fit this story.

It was really creepy, but I couldn't stop reading because your story is also very amazing and stunning.
I'm sorry for any mistakes - English isn't my first language.
Just wanted to tell you I loved this story. It's very good.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wonderfully creepy!
It wasn't first time that Mrs B discovered Mr Wonka's secret, isn't it?
LilSnowFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow... so... creepy. You're right; there should be a C rating for totally creepy! Just checking, is this complete? because it doesn't say, but this chapter can stand alone.

I wonder why only Mrs. Bucket was unaffected by the memory loss, but this makes the story more interesting; Mrs. Bucket is the only one who tries to hang on to Charlie and she's a woman, which in the olden days, meant that she was weak (but we all know now that they are most certainly not, and Mrs. Bucket tries to stand up to Mr. Wonka). Mr. Wonka is definitely scary, especially in that scene with the bear and in the end, when he tosses Mrs. Bucket away. He seems crazy-possessive of Charlie, which if that's what you were going for, very well done.

I am sooo curious about Charlie. Did he lose any memories about his family? Does he still like Mr. Wonka? And what exactly does Mr. Wonka do to him (is it something of the sexual nature, in that case, I got it)? And what does Mr. Wonka do to Charlie if Charlie doesn't want to do what Mr. Wonka says? Ahhh, so many questions. You don't have to answer any of them. Stories are supposed to propose questions and thinking, or at least that's what my english teacher says...

Great writing! I love it. I do wonder what the Bucket family do in the factory... Nvm! Nvm!
Master-of-Masters chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Cool story
but really creepy
Ja Ne
queengenie chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wonderful story! Incredibly creepy, but I couldn't stop reading! Will you be writing more? I guess not, since it ends with "And that's all" but you should definitely continue this!
Rose Riley chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, that was fantastic! And creepy. But still, fantastic.
twitchy witch chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
AAAAAAAAAA! So creepy! Very well written, and a very chilling portrayal of a dark subject. Great!
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow, I agree with your rating. Creepy with a capitol C. *Makes sad eyes at unhappy!Charlie*.
going-rogue2374 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was brilliant and very disturbing. Loved it!
TheChocolatier chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Brilliant but slightly scary...
FreakFreak chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh my god, this is amazing! I don't know where to start!

Well, I love the point of view - you rarely see fics with Mrs Bucket as a major character, let alone the narrator/protagonist.

Secondly, I LOVE the ethereal, terrifying tone - and how the beginning is virtaully the same to the end. This gives the whole thing a terrifying nightmarish quality.

Another thing I loved was Charlie, how he admitted but-not-quite that sometimes, his hero makes him do things he doesn't want to. And Wonka was amazing, too! I adore how you characterised him into an evil psycho with a lovely exterior. It's much better than any Hannibal or Dexter or any crazed fictionaly psychopath out there.

I love your story! Thank you so much for writing it! It should really be in the top ten oneshots ever written!

Hugs,

FreakFreak
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very morbid. Creepy. It gave me shivers, and is it bad to wish Mr. Wonka did have a dark side? XD I love it.