Reviews for Half Full
selene344 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Very deep, very dark, and I enjoyed every word.

Thankyou.
thebluninja chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Damn, I hope I can evoke the dark emotion with as much skill as you do. Is it too much to hope for that you've done a piece on the Cradle? Of course, if you do, I might not sleep tonight!
Liz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I haven't finished reading this yet but I'm amazed at how beautifully you write. Very very well done, the detailed description of the atmosphere almost makes me feel like I'm seeing & hearing what's happening myself. The scene played so smoothly in my head like it's on film. Very impressive!
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. That was a really enthralling piece. The conversation between thief and 'mad woman' was incredible. So very different lives yet they connected in a strange way.

I'll admit to jumping out of my skin when she asked me to fetch a bottle of wine. I hadn't made a sound, how did she know? lol. I loved that mission and i stayed to listen to everything she said before and after bringing the bottle. The song she sung in that spaced out way that seemed more like she was daydreaming than actually crazy was kinda creepy. All in all a very nice throw back to Thief and this was the perfect tribute to a fantastic mission.
Peanuckle chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Damn. That was a good story.

Good Thief fics are rare treasures, it's a wonder they don't get stolen away.

Your descriptions are just fantastic, and they add to the atmosphere in ways I wouldn't have thought of. Little things like blood under the fingernails really make the difference.
dark-rose189 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Another very good story! I really like your writing style and all the details you added, like the sound of the wind and the rain and the servants working downstairs, etc. The flashbacks/memories were very well done, too.

Just a question about that line: Before he leaves, she leaves him this: "Sleep well, Good Thief."

Was that Edwina or a memory of Viktoria?
Kamui-Lyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoyed this one. Very sad and quiet. I read this while listening to "The Overlook Manse" from the OST and it was perfect. I love your writing style. Its different than the usual that I find on here and I like it!

I just got done with the game and I have to say that it was awesome! I had to play the Shalebridge Cradle 1 1/2 times cause *somebody* shut the pc off while it was quick saving. It just *had* to be *that* mission, too. Hands down, that is the scariest level I've ever played.

I really appreciate you writing these Thief stories. There just aren't enough! Only just recently reached 100 with this one. I've read your other Thief stories and Im gonna read the new chapter of "What Glisters" soon. I forgot whether or not I reviewed "Regaining Balance" but I'll just say it was amazing!

Thanks for these awesome stories! )