Reviews for Practice to Deceive
ppeaches chapter 28 . 8/3
Beautiful story. I remember reading this a few years ago, but didn't remember the details. Loved this Rosalie and Charlie, and even though Edward was a cocky douchbag sometimes, I couldn't help the have a soft spot for him.

Thank you for sharing.

x
Ughhh chapter 10 . 7/8
He's fucking gross I want to vomit. If I was Bella i would never forget this shit. He doesn't really like her, he knows the truth and is STILL playing with her after all the shit she has on her plate, and he's just trash full stop.
Jesstew chapter 28 . 5/29
Such a cute story after all...
x AnneCullen x chapter 28 . 5/2
It was such a wonderful story and beautifully written. Loved that they got their happy ending. Really enjoyed it.
kayk806 chapter 28 . 2/19
great story. couldnt stop
harkie5 chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
Awesome story! I loved it!
ficfangirl chapter 28 . 12/4/2016
I'm glad they got their HEA and that the angst wasn't too drawn out. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
HEA...Yeah!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
I thought the security guard was going to get a Valentine's gift;)
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
He's a bad boy. It's not fair to Bella that he's using her to get back at Jacob.
scrumptioust chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
Le sigh indeed..:)
londongirl618 chapter 28 . 9/22/2016
Great story! Loved it!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
You did good! The move to Hawaii, the proposal, Alice forgiving Edward... It was perfect! I realized during this story that I actually LIKED all the characters and I know why now...you didn't go with the 3 Muskateers approach. Alice was minimal (which was awesome because her always being a high strung pain in the ass gets old), Rose had the protective family thing, but not a unapproachable bitch where you wonder why anyone would be friends with her, Jasper was cool as always, Charlie was a Dad but not the "my little girl" blah blah blah for a child he didn't raise, there was NO RENE which is usually a plus, and Emmett was a real brother and not some idiot who throws out one liners just to be the biggest fool in the room. You struck the perfect balance and it was so refreshing! Even Jake, he wasn't the villian, he just made bad choices but he wasn't malicious or hanging on to a hopeless situation. Great job!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 25 . 8/2/2016
Ok I find your comment at the end kind of funny...do people really give you shit about mentioning using a condom? They are in a committed relationship, that was the LAST thing on my mind regarding their reconnection. After over a year together, I would think condoms would be off the table or bedside at this point...lol...they were safe, I was about to go back and see if I missed some kinky S&M shit until I saw the "profalactic" comment...too funny!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
Ok, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Edward gets an assignment that will make Bella make a decision. He said near the water...so let's keep this story real (which you have done an excellent job with) and get them to Florida, Maine, Italy...let's mix it up and not give the standard Seattle because that's easy and everyone's happy ... Just my opinion
4,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »