Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
You may be a cliffy bitch! But your a very talented cliffy bitch. And I do love a good cliffy. Great story! :-)
sagsdown chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
You may be a cliffy bitch! But you are a very talented cliffy bitch. And I do love a good cliffy. ;-)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
Amazing, loved it :)
ForeverLobsters chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
Through the good and the bad, I loved this story!
Muffinmum chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
This was an epic story! Really well written, thankyou very much
Hhays3 chapter 28 . 2/4/2014
Awesome story! Your an amazing writer! Thanks for sharing!
edla chapter 28 . 1/18/2014
I just absouletly loved this story and I loved the emotion with the angst ,it felt so real like u were there right with both of them u did a great job and im glad u listened to ur friend and decide to bring it to our eyes
lemonangeljuice chapter 28 . 1/11/2014
Thank you for the story. I have to admit I was hoping for a little green-eyed Hawaiian baby at the end!
Jewels64 chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
I found your stories through Ms. Swans Bookstore! I have been binge reading for the last week! Bravo dear!

You make me want to get back into it and finish the stories I left hanging!

Look forward to reading more!
TheGreenPanther chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
I have been meaning to read this for ages and finally started yesterday. It's been difficult to do anything but read. ;0)
I really enjoyed this story.
angietwnsnd chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
Loved this story!
00redsvt chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Can I just say, I was really enjoying the story up until about ch 20-21. I liked it. I still like it and I obviously will finish it since I'm this far into it, but I just really need to say something. I am in no way what so ever trying to take away from your abilities as a writer, because you're fantastic. I just cannot stand in any story when one of the partners makes a mistake and then the "wronged" drags the shit out of the situation. I get it, he hurt her. She's entitled to feel that way, but it's been HOW long now? You either decide that you're going to forgive and move on OR you're going to part ways and be done. She cannot dangle him along and then decide. To me, regardless of what happened between the two, basically holding someone hostage emotionally is just wrong. Again, no disrespect meant toward you, I just notice this in a shit ton of stories (not only ff) and it really irks me. Thanks for letting me vent.
zsizsizari chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Love this story
Fliberty chapter 28 . 12/22/2013
I enjoyed this.

It was difficult to root for Edward at times when he continued to lie to everyone around him. However, once he made the decision to tell her everything the day of his physical, it was really hard not to root for him until he got Bella back.

I thought you wrote a realistic portrayal of Bella's struggle to work through all of the lies she had been told and how she found the courage to trust Edward again.

Thanks for sharing this story, I enjoyed reading it x
cullenlover88 chapter 28 . 12/21/2013