Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Erroneous78 chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
I wanna hug the shit outta Charlie & Jasper. Such a cool dad. I'm so glad he's a lovely Charlie because he is my most favourite character from the series. I think I luffs him only a smidgen more than Edward *gasps*

5 months away. Maybe they need to take that time apart and then come back together and see what's happened. Sucks, totally but sometimes it's just needed.

Rose rocks. I love her. He doesn't deserve her but I'm glad she's there.

Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
I suppose in a way I never gave much thought to everyone who was touched by his lies. It wasn't until these last 2 chapters that it really hit home the destruction he actually caused and the knock on effect it has for Emmett, Rose and ultimately Bella.

Because not only did Bella lose Edward, she lost Emmett and Rose (for a while at least) too. How could she trust them knowing they did (and in Rose's case, unknowingly). It must be like her whole world has crashed around her.

I do feel sorry for Edward but he brought this all on himself and Emmett warned him and yet he still deceived them all.

I really really hope he hasn't screwed up. That he can show Bella who he really is and hopefully one day she can learn to forgive him. I really hope also that he's learned his lesson.

"C'mon Rose, don't be mad that I was a huge fucking jerk who used a girl to get back at an asshole who wasn't even worth it?"

Hit the nail right on the head here.

Erroneous78 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
*swaps shot glass for wine glass & pours more Jose*

I'm numb.

Erron
Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Ohhhhhhh Liiiiiiivvvvvv,

I just...I can't...He cried...My heart...Her heart...His bloody heart. Jesus.

*runs for the bottle of Jose*
Erroneous78 chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Lines from 'Paul' you'll never hear Edward say

"get your hands off my motherfucking junk" Bwahahaha! I love that movie.

What an amazing date. He really outdid himself. GAH. He's collecting brownie points but it's all going out of the window in T-2 chapters aaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm grabbing the cushions, ready to hide...

Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
I just don't know what to do with his boy, Liv. I want to strangle him & hug him both at the same time!

'I wanted to punch myself in the fucking face.'

Dude. I SO do. But your face (Edward) not mine.

Poor Bella. Blindsided by 2 of them now. Oh hell no this will not go well.

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
So the dreaded journal of truth. Does Edward give it to her to read or does she stumble upon it herself.

The spiderweb is getting bigger & more people are hopping on. It's bound to break soon with that much pressure on it.

Erroneous78 chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Happy New Year indeed.

I'm now counting down to the dreaded chapter. Bless, he never used to be such a dick.
He still should have tried to explain it all to her as it's not only her heart he's gonna break. His breaking is the result if his own stupidity.

Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
"Alright, Stalker, your ass in mine." Bella broke in, handing me a beer. Mine. But not. I wasn't hers, either. I was an asshole. And at that moment, I hated myself a little bit.

Ouch. And now even I feel a bit sick for him too. Silly, silly boy. She's falling fast. And rose's tears. Why won't he wake up and smell the coffee? Ugh!

Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
*passes Edward the biggest shovel EVER*

He needs to tell her. And now. Hell he had chance to fess up in his room. He'd have a better shot at being with her now, all Mulder-and-Scully-the-truth-is-out-there than what he's actually doing.

Dumbass.

Erroneous78 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I'm torn Liv. On one hand, he's an asshole. On the other hand, he's a screwed up Asshole who is hurting. He's caused Jake pain & grief, he now needs to step away before he totally ruins Bella. He's going to break her and him. Stupid, stupid boy. Let your pride go on this one, already. Don't stoop so low. It doesn't make you any better than Jake.

Poor chap.

Erroneous78 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Wow! I expected something like that - the whole Charlie situation. Poor girl. No wonder she's trying to keep herself in reserve, she wants to look after her father. She damn near almost lost him!

Edward is still an ass. GAH if it's about to get bumpy now I just can't even imagine what's going to happen. How long til the prologue? He keeps opening himself up to her without even realizing or at least, hindsighting when he does

He still needs to sack Jared. That dude is a douche.

How did I not know you and Megschmegggg wrote a collab? ZOMFG I FLOVE her words and I FLOVE your words which means together that would just be awesomeness on a page! SQUEEEE :)

*whispers* I'm supposed to be back to work today but there are like 260 emails in my pot that need working and I just don't know where to start. So I'm reading. I'm so gonna be in trouble.

Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
What an excellent date, she is awesome!

I get the feeling she's just extra friendly (not wink wink) with Jake. She just needed a good friend near her. Maybe Charlie's going through something & that's why she needed to go home quickly.

Edward is falling for her, hard. He just doesn't realise it yet. He's so hell bent on screwing over Jake that he can't see the wood for the trees.
I am loving his innuendo speak though - annoying as it is. Wonder what he's like when he's not all pissy & trying to get in a girls pants. Y'know, pre Maggie?

I'm hoping we'll find out.

Am loving Emmett & Rose :)

Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
For some odd reason, this chapter caused me to sing 'No Diggity'. I have no friggin idea why but as soon as Bella rocked up in the pizza parlour and she agreed to go out with him, my head decided to relyric some of it and all I'm signing now is "player, player, player, playaaaaaa"

It's like a warning alarm or something.

Wow. Maggie really did a number on him, didn't she. He's so screwed in the head. I want to feel sorry for him but I just can't right now. Maybe he'll pull his head out of his ass sometime soon. Maybe then?

Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
OMG Liv, is this dude cocky much?

"What can I get you?" the girl behind the register asked. She was smiling and flirty and any other time I might have fucked with her, but I was here for one reason only.

Yeah. I'm just about ready to junk punch him. IRDGAF that he's heart broken. This dude needs up learn some manners or some shit or something. Jaded fucker ;)

And Bella. I love her. So snarky. Me likey.

4,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »