Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
"Alright, Stalker, your ass in mine." Bella broke in, handing me a beer. Mine. But not. I wasn't hers, either. I was an asshole. And at that moment, I hated myself a little bit.

Ouch. And now even I feel a bit sick for him too. Silly, silly boy. She's falling fast. And rose's tears. Why won't he wake up and smell the coffee? Ugh!

Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
*passes Edward the biggest shovel EVER*

He needs to tell her. And now. Hell he had chance to fess up in his room. He'd have a better shot at being with her now, all Mulder-and-Scully-the-truth-is-out-there than what he's actually doing.

Dumbass.

Erroneous78 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I'm torn Liv. On one hand, he's an asshole. On the other hand, he's a screwed up Asshole who is hurting. He's caused Jake pain & grief, he now needs to step away before he totally ruins Bella. He's going to break her and him. Stupid, stupid boy. Let your pride go on this one, already. Don't stoop so low. It doesn't make you any better than Jake.

Poor chap.

Erroneous78 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Wow! I expected something like that - the whole Charlie situation. Poor girl. No wonder she's trying to keep herself in reserve, she wants to look after her father. She damn near almost lost him!

Edward is still an ass. GAH if it's about to get bumpy now I just can't even imagine what's going to happen. How long til the prologue? He keeps opening himself up to her without even realizing or at least, hindsighting when he does

He still needs to sack Jared. That dude is a douche.

How did I not know you and Megschmegggg wrote a collab? ZOMFG I FLOVE her words and I FLOVE your words which means together that would just be awesomeness on a page! SQUEEEE :)

*whispers* I'm supposed to be back to work today but there are like 260 emails in my pot that need working and I just don't know where to start. So I'm reading. I'm so gonna be in trouble.

Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
What an excellent date, she is awesome!

I get the feeling she's just extra friendly (not wink wink) with Jake. She just needed a good friend near her. Maybe Charlie's going through something & that's why she needed to go home quickly.

Edward is falling for her, hard. He just doesn't realise it yet. He's so hell bent on screwing over Jake that he can't see the wood for the trees.
I am loving his innuendo speak though - annoying as it is. Wonder what he's like when he's not all pissy & trying to get in a girls pants. Y'know, pre Maggie?

I'm hoping we'll find out.

Am loving Emmett & Rose :)

Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
For some odd reason, this chapter caused me to sing 'No Diggity'. I have no friggin idea why but as soon as Bella rocked up in the pizza parlour and she agreed to go out with him, my head decided to relyric some of it and all I'm signing now is "player, player, player, playaaaaaa"

It's like a warning alarm or something.

Wow. Maggie really did a number on him, didn't she. He's so screwed in the head. I want to feel sorry for him but I just can't right now. Maybe he'll pull his head out of his ass sometime soon. Maybe then?

Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
OMG Liv, is this dude cocky much?

"What can I get you?" the girl behind the register asked. She was smiling and flirty and any other time I might have fucked with her, but I was here for one reason only.

Yeah. I'm just about ready to junk punch him. IRDGAF that he's heart broken. This dude needs up learn some manners or some shit or something. Jaded fucker ;)

And Bella. I love her. So snarky. Me likey.

Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
DUDE! Someone needs to sack Jared as 'advisor of the crushed hearted' because man, he gives the worst advice EVER!

No one ever felt better after getting back at someone. No one.

I'm gonna need to read this through my fingers aren't I? Dammit!

Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Holy crap, Carlisle!
I don't think I've ever read a fic where Carlisle calls time on Edward's sorry ass. I know he's hurting but how dare he talk to his mother like that. Go Daddy C!

Jake has a new obsession - I'm guessing this is where Bella fits in. Oh dear Edward, revenge is never a good motive.

jennykate chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
LivieLiv, for being Queen of Angst...Miss Heartbreak Hotel, you sure do know how to bring it home. Thanks for sharing your words. I really loved this story, even though there were times my stomach was in knots and my finger nails were bitten down to nubs, I enjoyed each moment.

I'm sure your drunker than Cooter Brown about now. ;) Hope you're enjoying your tailgating and football and Jell-O shots!
Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Holy crap! Talk about being screwed over.

Why did Jake follow through if he thought she was sneaking around behind Edward's back? Was he trying to prove a point?

What a bitch!

GAH and now he's on the whole meltdown/every holes a goal frame of mind. Oh dear Edward :(

jennykate chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
AWE! That was sweet and just perfect for them. I loved the proposal. Super sweet ending, especially for such a heart-wrenching beginning.
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well helllllooooo :)

I'm not sure I've consumed enough Sloe Gin to read this but dammit I'm going to give it a whirl!

What in the hell did he do and more importantly don't write about it, Dude. Girls are nosey. We can't not snoop. It's what we do best. Learn this!

jennykate chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
Is someone planning a proposal at the aquarium?! Another great chapter full of emotion. I really love this Rosalie and Emmett.
jennykate chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
Where he goes, she goes. Where he goes, she goes. *and repeat*

This was another great chapter. I love seeing them reconnect and get back to their easiness and snarky banter...and the sex, of course. ;) What is life without lemons?! Lol
4,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »