Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
ham and banana peppers is fucking gross
Annie Butts chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
in the journal entry.
the 'I ran into her again...'
'I saw her again...'
reads a little confusing.

I love that she doesn't fall for his shit.
Annie Butts chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Jared is such an idiot. lolol
Annie Butts chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Angry Daddy C was kind of hot.
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Std maggie is still disgusting :/
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
It still hurts.
Sylvia Nguyen chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I'm your newbie, omg. That feeling you give me of pain. I'm sick...I now but I don't want to be heal. I love this pain. Oh I'm. SNguyen
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Going to sign off this now. My grand daughter asks me to read these once in awhile. This Bella, like so many in twilight fan fic is a raving stupid bitch. She owes the Ed character two apologies. One for believing a guy who has designs on her without atLeast talking to the man she supposedly loves and two, most importantly, for reading his private journal. This is a pretty basic concept that I teach my family. The other disturbing element in many of these that I have read is the delight in women assaulting men,ie. Rose slapping Emmett in the head and various women kneeing men in the groin, not to end an attack but because they don't like the man's behavior. Why didn't you have Edward kick Maggie in the groin? See what I mean? The only thing these stories are good for is so I can teach my grand daughter how NOT to conduct herself. You are a pretty good writer, but maybe you could break the mold and have your characters find more reasonable ways to handle things.
jen5795 chapter 28 . 10/18/2015
I love this story. It was so good.
EBLoveSong chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
AWWWW YIPEEEE! This is how I pictured it. Their Happily Ever After. :""3 Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us, hon. It's been an amazing ride :)

-Ally, xo.
EBLoveSong chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
Huh. Freaking Hawaii. Damn. I mean it's great! I'm just so sad they'll be away from Enmett and Rose and Alice and Jasper. And the parents too. Together, they're hilarious. And damn, I really really like your Charlie. He's probably the best Charlie Swan I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I hope that doesn't sound too weird, lol.
EBLoveSong chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
OH MY GAWD. That love-making session was swoon worthy. Damn! And Edward is such an amazing lover, I just wanna bite him.
Ooh! I wonder what his job location is! Hope it's Seattle. Or somewhere near the ocean, as requested. :3
EBLoveSong chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Yay! *doing the victory dance*
EBLoveSong chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
Awww my heart! Okay, hands down. Your Edward has completely ensnared my heart, along with Bella's. He's so ajdjdjsksjks. I'm just a pile of goo after what he said to her. And that kiss.. *fans self*
EBLoveSong chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
Yay! I know shits not completely fine yet. Not by a long shot. But at least there's hope right? This one definitely ended with a happier note. So glad Bella have him a chance to SHOW her and that he bought that new journal. To start fresh.
4,687 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »