Reviews for Practice to Deceive
faniac chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Oh, me thinks Edward got plenty of love this chapter. LOL!

Good thing he didn't write about that in his journal entry...

So, He's finally reeled Bella into his little game. I knew it was coming but boy did I wish she would blow him off again.

I'm off to vote now because this is not only my fic of the week but it's my fic of the month! :)

See you next update...
Seagull83 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Oh Edward you silly man, you've got no proof to believe she is dating Jake and are too blind to see you are actually I intrested in her. Can't wait for more.
MillieD chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
it's on now. I really can't wait for more.
Mgonz595 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Good chapter! Bella said yes! His ex messed him up bad. Poor Bella.
milkfetus10 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Wow! I want more!
Jackie K Paper chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Enjoying it so far.

Thanks for writing and posting
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
He is such a little shit I swear I lost all of the lil respect I had for him I cnt even feel sorry for him anymore I want to knee him in the nuts really fucking hard
aidanmomma chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Ooooo he's a tricksy one, ain't he?
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
*shakes head* tsk tsk, Edward. In my eyes, you don't deserve a second chance from Bella after she finds your journal...
d6161 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Love, love, love, love this story! Every time I read a new chapter I go back and re-read the prologue! I just want you to fast forward to the prologue! hahaha
jwsmom chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I was so happy to see an update. Edward Edward Edward. You don't even realize do you? You're in trouble. And things are not what they seem. Is she really like everyone else? Loving the story. Can't wait for more.
MilaSweetLips chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Sad to see Edward so bitter. I really don't think Bella is cheating on Jake with Edward but if she is, then it doesn't make sense for her to seem so angry in the prologue because she was wrong too. Great chapter.
obsmama chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter I love seeing him slipping out of his asshole and feeling something its so not natural for him. I also love that shes calling him on his BS.

I have a feeling nothing is as it seems with her.
oh werd chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Lubs you back chickabee. Sorry I dropped the ball this afternoon. I trust you shipped me that noose like I asked you to? I'll be looking for it.
evilnat chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Oh wow, Edward is so sure that Bella is Jake's girlfriend. i dont think she is. It looks like there is something there but it could also be only one-sided on Jake's side.

great chapter, he's really quite malicious especially thinking she's cheating on her boyfriend. Its scary what revenge can do to people!

4,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 283 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 303 .. Last Next »