Reviews for Practice to Deceive
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Yikes! Poor Edward. Maggie's trash and Jacob is a jerk!
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Uh oh! What a prologue! I'm hooked.
Thata chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Hi again, Liv!

I'm sorry it took me so long to read and review, things have been pretty erratic around here.

Anyway, I get how hurt and betrayed Edward is and all that, though he’s such an asshole! I really can’t wait for Bella to tell him Jake is just her long-time-childhood-best-friend/like-a-brother, otherwise I can’t see how E would change his spiteful view of her.

I don’t trust Jared. I see that he’s trying to be a good friend, but if he insists that one of his best friends fuck up with another of his closest friends life, I don’t see why he wouldn’t just change his mind and betray Edward as well… and it’s the last thing E needs right now.

I bet something happened with Bella too; not just because she just moved to another state in her last year of college, but because she’s all defensive; maybe she’s protecting herself against some major heartbreak like Edward’s, and maybe that’s the reason she moved. Or maybe it’s because of her parents, haven’t decided yet. Lol. P

I can’t wait to read the next chapter and maybe a teaser too!

Kisses from Brazil!
Sabriana chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I just discovered this story but I'm loving it.

Eager for more.
mscope chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Poor Edward? my ass, (lol) but I will vote for him at TLC. And Liv I am so happy to hear that Practice To Deceive is getting pimped out big, it really is a good story. So, on with the review ...

Mr Calm and Cool is so collected goin' to a bar away from campus. I will say this for man, he thinks quick on his feet. When called to action, game face in place, he is one smooth mo fo. Lesson learned, never ever take a drink of pop when reading his line of bs. Yep. Only two consequences if you do ... spew it all over the keyboard or choke on it. Hell, it's no wonder Jared couldn't keep a straight face.

So off to safer grounds he hooks up with Angela. Once again he shows off with a smooth move ... "Oh honey how can I think of anyone else in your presence, your so bella, so beautiful, let me fuck you." Angela, "Okay". Eh. How can I find fault with her knowing damn good and well he'd have me at the first smirk.

It saddens me how jaded is as compared to the first chapter. Don't get me wrong, I would be livid had my friend and roommate done what Jake did. But he is bitter to a fault. His warped vision of Bella is all askew, of course Jane has fed that line of thought with her poison. In his sick desire to get even with Jake he only sees what he wants to see. He sees Bella as nothing more than a player herself. As a reader I see a girl that is not into Jake at all. A girl that can't help but be cave to Edward's good looks and charm. It's just too bad he can't see she is genuine and in over her head.

Yep. This really is a good story.
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Wow! I really think slutward has her all wrong. She's not really with jake. This is some crazy shit and i love it! More, please!
modernsafari chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
God he is so good at what he does. He is living up to his smoothmotherfucker title. I cannot believe Angela took him home! Dirty hoe! lolol He deserved that killer hangover! Tequila is the devil. Also, I think I might be in love with Jared. Fantastic chapter :)
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I think Edward is just so young, stupid and immature that he can't see he's just gonna mess himself up if he goes through with this.

It's very interesting reading this knowing what is coming. I makes me want to yell at my computer, like I can stop it from happening or something! LOL!

Another great chapter, but I hafta go to work now. More later. Thanks again!
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Wow, he's such a sad, lonely Whoreward. They're all the same, huh? We'll see about that.

Great story - thanks!
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Oh my. Edward is devastated. Nothing good came come from that.

Love this story!
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I found your story rec'd over at ADF - I think I'm really gonna like this one.

And, btw, who does this kind of shit? Does he really think he can play with people and get away with it? Is there going to be lots of begging and groveling? LOL!

I love it so far! Thanks for sharing your story!
twilover76 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
He's such a scoundrel! (yeah, I used that word) ;)

I really want to know what's up with Bella though. Hope she clears up her real status with Jake. I highly doubt she's dating him and also accepting E's offer.

Can't wait to read more :)
twilover76 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Loved that she's playing with Edward. He's way too smug for his own good.

But WTF is she doing in Jake's arms? I figured she wasn't really interested in Jake. hmmm
shar0525 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
He's kinda the guy you warn your daughter about...
twilover76 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
shaking my head

Edward, this is SUCH a bad idea. I hope Rose does cut off his balls. Jared's too.
4,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 283 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 303 .. Last Next »