Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Seagull83 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Saw a heap of people talking about this fic on Twitter so thought I would give it a go. Very glad I did. Great fic and can't wait to read more.
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Saw a tweet about this story, checked it out and am totally hooked! For some godawful reason I love these angsty, betrayal-but-realized-I-love-you storyline. It's like an addiction!
NerdyJolene chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Whoa! No one deserves to go through what Edward did. Very well written and such an easy read. :)
NerdyJolene chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
It's been a really long time since I've read something quite so angsty. Loved it!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well, it is JadaPattinson & 107yroldvirgin fault that I am here. (Saw their recs on Twitter.) I told myself I was going to take a break from angst for a while. But, having read the prologue... I can't walk away from this. Wow! The prologue grabbed me & it's not letting go. So... I will go play catch up with the next few chapters and follow along.

Thanks!

Sally
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I think he's met his match lol.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
His journal entry is going to gut her later.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Yikes he takes what he wants from whoever.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Good Lord, poor Edward.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
OUCH. I heard this rec'd in The Lemonade Stand and wow. Great Writing!
laura-1025 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
ZOMG! Girl - this story is just lakdgjlakjdg! Please know I mean that in a good way. Like I told you earlier, I couldn't be bothered to stop and review I had to read all the posted chapters and find out what was happening.

I mean, Edward, he is, hnnnnnnggggg and unnnnnffff and all kinds of hot. BUT, donut like that Bella is revenge for him, those scenarios never end well (see: prologue) LMAO! I'm really interested to see their relationship progress and see how things turn into more than just revenge because I believed him when he said that in he prologue. Seems like he's a good guy who just had the shittiest of shitty things happen to him and it jaded him. And it's the jaded version of him acting out with his parents, girls, partying, etc.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing your story with us, I am really looking forward to more!

xoxoxo

Laura
ecullen'sgirl chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Saw a rec on Twitter by PAWsPeaches and decided to check out this story. WOW! Edward is feeling some-kinda-way about Maggie and Jake and he has now extended it to all girls, including Bella. So now the prologue makes sense - Edward kept a journal of his conquest of Bella and all the lies and tricks he was using on her. And she found the journal. Only is sounds liek it has backfired on Edward. That was a crummy thing to do to Bella in the first place. Can't wait to read more of this.
cejsmom chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Discovered your story today by way of TLS! Love what you have come up with! The premise. The characters. The way it is written and presented! Can't wait for more. Loved this line the most: supposed to get it together when I couldn't even find all the fucking pieces.
TwilightFan104 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Fun first meeting. Can't wait to see what this Bells is all about.
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Well now things are really getting interesting. Jared is one coniving dude. Love that Emmett is the voice of reason here.
4,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »