Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I'm trying to decide if Edward is right about Bella or not. For all we know Jake is just the best friend, like from the books and he wants more but she doesn't. But from what Jane said it does kind of make her look bad. Either way what Edward is knowingly doing is wrong and my heart is going to break into about a million fucking pieces when it all falls apart :( But I big fat puffy heart you BB cause you can bring the angst as hard as you can bring the laughs!
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Oh Edward! I really can't say much more bc he's a bit of a dick right now but I love where this is going. Thanks again. Bye for now.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Hey you! You seriously made me very happy today with 2 updates from both your stories..squeal-worthy happy ;) So I really am wondering what's the deal with Bella and Jacob? Guess I'll just have to wait and see. And I like the fact that Bella actually kept Edward interested for a month and didn't give in easily. Kudos to her :P
RoseArcadia chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I love this too much not to pimp!
ecullen'sgirl chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Edward is so sleezy...
cejsmom chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I'm happy that you aren't dragging it out. Their "relationship" is going to start soon. I wonder if or when she will ever explain her relationship to Edward re Jake. Loved the update!
jedigirlsc chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
enjoyed it, looking forward to more!
deranged-dreamer chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Im loving to hate this story.

This edward i can forgive, he is lashing out after a major betrayal.

He is not really like this.

He is not a jerk for no reason.

I dont agree with any of it, but can you see the difference between this edward and the random word vomit i did on twitter?

I actually prefer stories on epov, but im dying for a bpov!
TraciSnow chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Gah! I canNOT wait til he figures out how wrong he is! Does he continue fucking other people after they go out? Probably. He thinks she is. He writes all that in his journal, doesn't he? I'm hoping this'll turn out with a happy ending. However, I would NEVER be able to forgive him.
3c cullen chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I hope she doesn't have a boy friend! Love this story and cannot wait for the next update. Do they spend the holidays together?
left in bits chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
He's such slime and I am all for it and his so-called revenge quest. I know not knowing what's up with Jake and Bella is pretty much the whole point, but I can't help wanting to know yanno? I love seeing things through Edward's eyes though, man. He's so freakin bitter it's almost funny. Love it.
DreamerRoad chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Oh, cynical, vengeful Edward... There is something I am enjoying about watching him plunge himself into this hole knowing how hard he's going to have to work to dig himself out.
majose chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
So she gave up. The pretty does have its pull. Poor Bella! She will wantmtomkick herself in the ass when she realizes that all her initial instincts to not trust him were correct. Cannot wait to see when he figures it out.
pnkats chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Oh Edward when will you learn!
MsHavisham79 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I lub you too my sweets.

You know I think Edward is just the smoothest fucker who ever lived, and were he real, I would undoubtedly succumb to his slick ways.

And you, with the pizza - G.E.N.I.U.S. - for real. He was starting to soften a touch, to think maybe she was a little different and BAM, she's on her way to see Jake and the pizza was his only clue. So perfect, so clever, so much is going to fall apart.

And, I'm with Rose, thanks for not taking the skank home with him.

You deserve every moment of praise for your writing, every single moment, but when it scares you, I'm here with the blanket and the vodka.
4,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »