Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Well. That was my question. How close to the prologue. Congrats on the marathon. I couldn't even walk one anymore with my psoriatic arthritis.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Our boy is in deep. Old why Bella seems to be on the defensive a lot of the time. Guess time will tell.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Beautifully disturbing. Jake is keeping his mouth shut, and Edward is drowning in guilt. Good.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Well, that was quite the eye-opener! KINDA suspected she wasn't with Jake that way, but didn't know for sure. Love this twisted Edward. Love Charlie. Thinking Bella will loosen up now. Oh, and loving the way your mind works. Awesomeness!
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Brilliant!
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hey Liv. This got a huge rec from someone on FB recently as an angst-fest, so here I am. I'm an Angst Hoor. Can't write it for shit, but love to read anything that makes me ragey, pissed and sad. I hope for a HEA, but dont have to have one. Off we go. T
S1203 chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful work. Bravo!
Halo221 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
It seems a little odd to me that Edward has never thought to actually ASK if Bella's dating Jake and he's never seen any evidence so why is he so sure they're together?
L84WORK chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Gah...I've been dreading this chapter SFM!
LAB1 chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Such a range of emotions in this story! Great read! I really enjoyed it! Beautifully edited as well. I don't think I caught more then a few typos. Seriously impressive!
Ladybear0506 chapter 28 . 11/13/2013
Beautiful story! Going back to your library and read more!
Erroneous78 chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
You did it again, Liv. Knocked it right out of the park.

"Because as long as you're together, and you hold on tight, you don't fall...you fly."

I'm in tears, girl. So many tears. That was just perfect.
Swoon-wordyward certainly shone bright in that last chapter. He came such a long way. And I'm so glad that Bella didn't give in to him so easily. She made him earn his way back into her heart and for that I adore her much, much more - well maybe not as much as not having a verbal filter!

I thought Glycerineward/Assholeward owned me but oh my, I think Stalkerward might have just pipped him to the post.

Oh my God Liv, I'm going to actually have to do some work tomorrow now. My life is officially over LOL.

I will stalk your profile to see what else I can read first though haha, looks like I picked up a few tricks from the master in this story LMAO.

Thank you, so very much for such an amazing, wonderful story. I adored every damn word.

I saw this fic rec'd on FB this evening and I was about to rec it too but like 6 other people beat me to it. Your words, my dear, are just magic.

Love,
Erroneous78 chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
Snot sobbing but in the prettiest (trying to anyway) way :)

That proposal was amazing, Liv. OMG that man, that gorgeous, swoony man. And a blingy sparkly too.
He is just too good to be true. Bless him, he came a long way but he made good on it. So, so good.

Awww in going to miss this bunch. So much.

Erroneous78 chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
There he goes again with the beautiful words and giving me goosebumps and making me flippin' cry!

OH

MY

GOD

WOMAN

stop writing such beautiful words that make me sad but in a really happy way! My face is a mess! (Please don't, really)

I still love Charlie, did I mention that? And Edwards charms. So precious. Such a gorgeous man finally back to normal. I can't wait to see what he does for Valentines. I think I'd die if hubs arranged something like that for me. He's so the most un romantic person ever. I'm so lucky LMAO ;)

Erroneous78 chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
Bwahahaha! Your AN on prophylactics. Until I started reading ffn, I don't think I gave it much concern, now I'm all like "OMG, did they? Didn't they?" What's with that?

Annnneeeeeyyyyyywwwwaaaayyyy!

I can't blame B for wanting to jump him at dinner, I mean he's buff! And she's needy! And good call Charlie :) If my dad did that, I'd be mortified. It was bad enough my dad meeting hubs for the first time, whilst Hubs was wearing my dressing gown. I don't think I'll ever forget my dad's face that day.

Great reunion. So hot. I loved her proposition ;)

And the 'where you go, I go' *sigh* LOVE, love, LOVE :)

4,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »