Reviews for Practice to Deceive
jen5795 chapter 28 . 10/18/2015
I love this story. It was so good.
EBLoveSong chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
AWWWW YIPEEEE! This is how I pictured it. Their Happily Ever After. :""3 Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us, hon. It's been an amazing ride :)

-Ally, xo.
EBLoveSong chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
Huh. Freaking Hawaii. Damn. I mean it's great! I'm just so sad they'll be away from Enmett and Rose and Alice and Jasper. And the parents too. Together, they're hilarious. And damn, I really really like your Charlie. He's probably the best Charlie Swan I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I hope that doesn't sound too weird, lol.
EBLoveSong chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
OH MY GAWD. That love-making session was swoon worthy. Damn! And Edward is such an amazing lover, I just wanna bite him.
Ooh! I wonder what his job location is! Hope it's Seattle. Or somewhere near the ocean, as requested. :3
EBLoveSong chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Yay! *doing the victory dance*
EBLoveSong chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
Awww my heart! Okay, hands down. Your Edward has completely ensnared my heart, along with Bella's. He's so ajdjdjsksjks. I'm just a pile of goo after what he said to her. And that kiss.. *fans self*
EBLoveSong chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
Yay! I know shits not completely fine yet. Not by a long shot. But at least there's hope right? This one definitely ended with a happier note. So glad Bella have him a chance to SHOW her and that he bought that new journal. To start fresh.
EBLoveSong chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
Awww. Edward! You poor, sad bastard. My heart breaks for him. For her. For everyone. Its so fucked up. But he has to fix it! So glad Charlie and Jasper are being as reasonable as can be expected under the circumstances. I wonder what Monday will bring...
EBLoveSong chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Oh, God. I can't believe it! This guy is making me cry a river for him. Awww I feel genuinely sorry for him. I knew his actions would come back to bite him in the ass and Bella will give him a hard time, which serves him right, before she forgives him. But I really am going to miss these two. I know the rest of the story will now be Edward drowning in his own heartache and Bella angry and being a wreck.
EBLoveSong chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Aww, well. Damn. I feel for this guy a little already and i haven't even reached the prologue yet. The important thing is that he's changed. I wished he wrote all that down in his journal too. To contradict every wrong he ever said. I'm really beginning to wonder what he'll do to get her back once she finds out. Will he give up easily? Or will he fight?
EBLoveSong chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
OMG, he's FINALLY feeling like shit about this whole thing. But just UGH! Edward became such a manwhore, bitter, loathsome ass. You did a great job at making us hate this guy. He makes me sick. I wonder when things will turn around and he'll start feeling something for Bella for real. I'm also wondering if all the groveling on his knees begging for forgiveness that he'll have to do will ever be enough to make up for his fucked up ways. I can't wait. I'm going to savor it. But I still wanna knock his lights out. I want Rose to do it and I'm sure she will, once she finds out.
NinaCordova chapter 28 . 9/14/2015
Just finished reading this amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us... I want this Edward for me...I'm so in love with him... Bella gave him a hard time but he deserved every second of it . Gladly, they were able to start over again. Thanks
MariaVB chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
I don't know if you will get this, but someone recommended this story and I have to say that I was really glad they did. This story had everything, laughs, drama, and heartache. I laughed and cried. Thanks for telling a great story! And just like Bella told Edward, if your day-time job doesn't work out, you could so go to work for Hallmark!
Thanks again! Maria
NanStew chapter 28 . 9/7/2015
Great story. Glad I read it. Can't wait to check out your others too.
NanStew chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Love this story so much. Hate what's coming up next...
4,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »