Reviews for Practice to Deceive
EBLoveSong chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Oh, God. I can't believe it! This guy is making me cry a river for him. Awww I feel genuinely sorry for him. I knew his actions would come back to bite him in the ass and Bella will give him a hard time, which serves him right, before she forgives him. But I really am going to miss these two. I know the rest of the story will now be Edward drowning in his own heartache and Bella angry and being a wreck.
EBLoveSong chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Aww, well. Damn. I feel for this guy a little already and i haven't even reached the prologue yet. The important thing is that he's changed. I wished he wrote all that down in his journal too. To contradict every wrong he ever said. I'm really beginning to wonder what he'll do to get her back once she finds out. Will he give up easily? Or will he fight?
EBLoveSong chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
OMG, he's FINALLY feeling like shit about this whole thing. But just UGH! Edward became such a manwhore, bitter, loathsome ass. You did a great job at making us hate this guy. He makes me sick. I wonder when things will turn around and he'll start feeling something for Bella for real. I'm also wondering if all the groveling on his knees begging for forgiveness that he'll have to do will ever be enough to make up for his fucked up ways. I can't wait. I'm going to savor it. But I still wanna knock his lights out. I want Rose to do it and I'm sure she will, once she finds out.
NinaCordova chapter 28 . 9/14/2015
Just finished reading this amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us... I want this Edward for me...I'm so in love with him... Bella gave him a hard time but he deserved every second of it . Gladly, they were able to start over again. Thanks
MariaVB chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
I don't know if you will get this, but someone recommended this story and I have to say that I was really glad they did. This story had everything, laughs, drama, and heartache. I laughed and cried. Thanks for telling a great story! And just like Bella told Edward, if your day-time job doesn't work out, you could so go to work for Hallmark!
Thanks again! Maria
NanStew chapter 28 . 9/7/2015
Great story. Glad I read it. Can't wait to check out your others too.
NanStew chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Love this story so much. Hate what's coming up next...
NanStew chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
OMG, what a beginning!
Just Sus chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Oh boy...he's in trouble!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 28 . 8/29/2015
Sequel!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I bet she already knows about him from Jake...
Just Sus chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Oh, oh...I think I already see where this is going!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Interesting start! Now Edward becomes a manwhore?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Hey just reading Your story again for ...I don't know how many times. It's such a great story. My go to story when I want to be sure to read something good.
ellekat08 chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
Reading this amazing story in 2015, you made me feel sorry for Edward, hate him, you made me laugh, cry and feel all kind of different emotions it was a wonderful story. Thanks
4,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »