Reviews for Practice to Deceive
modernsafari chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Oooooh noooooooooooo! Stupid boy. Stupid, stupid boy.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
He's all sorts of fucked up, ain't he? And what the H is wrong with Jared for pushing him to do this.

Collateral damage my as...

Greatful for another update this week :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
So the plot is brewing.
zazzoo chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
The italic are Jared, right? He was fucking Maggie too, I bet. He is using Edward to get back at both Jake and Edward.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
OMG stupid fucking jake and that slutt Maggie!

But I guess he finds out that jake is in love with Bella and goes after her for revenge? Dumbass

Loving the story so far
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awww, crap. Is this going to hurt a HEA kind of woman like me?

What did he do?
left in bits chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
So harsh. I'm going to love it! I love the convo with Emmett and Jared and just Edward's overall bitter attitude about this. Hmm, can't wait to see how his plan unfolds.
TwistStix chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
This is like watching a train wreck and I just can't look away. I'm with Em this is fucked up but oh so good :) Can't wait to see how you write their first meeting.
kag0515 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
I don't usually read stories like this a lot because I don't like that Bella ends up getting hurt in the end. And its all because Edward has to prove a point or win a bet. And usually by the time he realizes he loves her its too late. But this seems like it will be pretty good. Can't wait for the next update.
dalma101 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Poor Bella, collateral damage? Edward is choosing the hard way to learn about wisdom in Gandhi's quotes...
left1215 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
My oh my how I love an Edward with a chip on his shoulder. But damn "Her name was Bella. Not that it really fucking mattered." That was a little rough to stomach.

Thank you Jared for being the one to plant the seed in his head so when the shit hits the fan and Bella gets hurt I don't have to blame Edward entirely.

Another chapter this week? WEEEEEE!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
omg, that diary entry was the one Bella happened to read, wasn't it? yeah, it's enough to make someone crumble, reading shit like that about you. wow, Edward fucked up massively in this one!
deranged-dreamer chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
How am i going to forgive him?

HOW?

Damn.

By the way, i should be studying, but i couldnt ignore this on my inbox anymore.
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
And I thought scorned women were bad. He deserves his own Lifetime movie. Love it.
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 1/16/2012