Reviews for Practice to Deceive
MsHavisham79 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Yay! Finally ffn will let me in here to tell you how much I love this and you.

I can feel the utter betrayal he feels. He is so out of control and I love the way you convey it.

And I think special mention to the fact that despite your ability to write such beautiful words you do manage to rein them in so his journal entries actually sound like they were written by a bitter, angry young man. Cudos Lovely Liv, cudos. It takes real talent to be able to move out of your normal writing style to convey things like someone totally different would write them.

You blow me away and I am honored to be able to offer you any help I am able to give. Truthfully and totally honored.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Dude you know how excited I got when I saw this? Excited. Very. :D I loved it, hope you update soon. And yes Edward's toast was amazing!
left1215 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
This Edward is breaking my heart. We aren't all the same Edward, I promise!

Someone else said that this Edward has some serious game and I agree. Jared said it best "You basically just told that girl you were going to fuck her, then sent her packing till you were ready. And she went." DAMN! Of course I would probably do the same if he were to give me the time of day.

And that toast - Awesome. There is nothing else to say about that.

That line about Jake not deserving a second chance, I hope that isn't forshadowing...
mscope chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Well I think it is pretty obvious how Edward has taken the betrayal and breakup. News of Jake's new love may not have sunk in when he was in the bar and on his way with the girl of the night. Even his journal entry is devoid of the get even plan. But, Livie, it is there waiting to hatch.

I am so happy to have found this story.
molliegoodgolly chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
im really excited about this!
zazzoo chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
So he is turning into a bastard.
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
hmmm interesting person this Edward is I totally understand his pain but he's going to be having plans on fucking with my Bella so u know yea **sharpen all the knives in my weapon bag** I have plans for his ass too :)
HollBeth chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Hmmmm...the stage is set. So we can thank/blame Jared a little - just a little - for planting the seed. Yeah. ;) In the meantime, be safe, E.
majose chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Ironic how he lowers to the same behavior that messed him up. And Carlisle putting I his place was well deserved
modernsafari chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
So, I guess Edward is going to let the bitterness eat away at him until he turns into the biggest douche on earth, huh? Well, I have to say that I feel bad for him. Am I crazy? I really do love this story already. xo
MillieD chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
It's on now. Damn he got game. I like. More pls.
twilly chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
I think I know a dude or two who believes this philosophy about treating women like shit. It would be much easier to be mad if there weren't girls like Chealsea in the world.
MillieD chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
fuck poor Edward. Now I really can't wait for more! So glad you did post this :) See wine is good for something. LOL.
MillieD chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm glad you posted this. The first chapter is making me want to cry and i dont even know what the fuck started it. *sobs* Well on to find out :)
Nelly chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Omg I love it! Please don't give up on this story it's amazing and I really want to see what Jake and Maggie have coming to them!
4,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 296 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 .. Last Next »