Reviews for Practice to Deceive
jennlen522 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
left of Certifiable. damn, I already ordered your white jacket. now I will have to send it back. geez. I love this story because it is different. The whole thing is different than anything I have read and you writing it makes it great. Thank you Liv. Love you yo!:)
Aldi74 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Collateral damage - ouch, I wouldn't want to find that in anyone's journal. I don't care that Jared was the one who planted that seed in Ed's head, he's adult, has his own brain and should know that you don't play with peoples feelings no matter how badly we were hurt in the past and Bella especially is innocent in this whole mess! How could you Edward, how?
faniac chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
This is rapidly climbing on top of my favorites.

I can't wait to get to the prologue because right now, I really have no clue as to how he will be able to fix this mess once Bella finds out, Ouch...
Mgonz595 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Bella is here, can't wait for their meeting. I wonder if he'll think she still nothing special when he finally gets a look at her. Excited about the extra chapter this week.
kikirev chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Ouch! I can just imagine how Bella is going to feel reading that last bit after she's fallen in love with him. Wow-really enjoying the story!
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Ooh Edward! 2 wrongs don't make it right. Poor thing. I'm glad Emmett tried to talk him out of it. It didn't work but then again if it did we wouldn't have a story would we? Lol! I can't wait for another update. I'm soo happy youll be posting 2 this week. Thanks again. Bye for now
biblepam chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
It's a shame that some guys think girls are all the same. What even sadder is that in the case of a lot of girls, it's true. Same with some guys as well though... will ditch a girl in a heartbeat if some sexy cutesy thing bats lashes his way... sad to think of a person as collateral damage. no regards for her feelings at the time at all.. Edward gonna be doucheward in your story?.
rachel000 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
good chapter, looking forward to the rest. how many chapters (approx)?
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Oh Edward *shakes head* This is all gonna blow up in your face dude, and as much as I am a Bella/Edward girl I don't know if I'd even want her to be with you after this.
modernsafari chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Oooooh noooooooooooo! Stupid boy. Stupid, stupid boy.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
He's all sorts of fucked up, ain't he? And what the H is wrong with Jared for pushing him to do this.

Collateral damage my as...

Greatful for another update this week :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
So the plot is brewing.
zazzoo chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
The italic are Jared, right? He was fucking Maggie too, I bet. He is using Edward to get back at both Jake and Edward.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
OMG stupid fucking jake and that slutt Maggie!

But I guess he finds out that jake is in love with Bella and goes after her for revenge? Dumbass

Loving the story so far
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awww, crap. Is this going to hurt a HEA kind of woman like me?

What did he do?